Barley Meadow Camping & Caravan Park
Barley Meadow Camping and Caravan Park is family run and set within the Dartmoor National Park, one of the last great open spaces, in the heart of glorious Devon.
We are a small, friendly touring park easily accessible from the A30 (2 minutes) and M5 (15 minutes). You won't get lost finding us!
* 60 well spaced pitches, most with electric hook-up
* logs and kindling can be bought on site
* free hot water
* newly refurbished toilet/shower block - family room in both ladies and men's facilities - including baby changing unit and baby bath
* complete laundry facilities
* new children's wooden play trail
* games room (pool table and bar football)
* shop on site selling locally produced goods including delicious ice creams and jams plus a selection of teas and coffee
* pre-ordered freshly baked croissants for your breakfast
* Calor gas supplies for purchase
We ideally situated for exploring the whole of the region and within easy reach there is fishing and golf.
Leave the M5 at Junction 31 (just outside Exeter) and follow the A30 signposted Okehampton. After 10 miles leave the dual carriageway - signposted Castle Drogo/Cheriton Bishop/Crockernwell - and take the first exit at the roundabout. Follow the road for 3 miles and you will then enter the village of Crockernwell. Barley Meadow Camping and Caravan Park can be found on the left hand side just after the village.