Garrison Holidays Campsite is located on St. Mary's, the largest of the archipelago of the Isles of Scilly. The site is perfectly situated for a great camping experience. You can see some stunning views from the site. Just a few yards walks away there is a vista of breath taking proportions.
The campsite has an extremely relaxed atmosphere, even during high season. Their 9½ acre site is separated into fields to ensure a degree of intimacy and privacy.
Guests return to the site year after year, making new friends and visiting old ones. The owners Ted and Barbara catch up on 12 months of their visitors' news with each sailing of the â??Scillonian III'. The regulars catch up with the last year's events on Scilly.
Garrison Holidays Campsite offers 4 cottages for hire. They are called Greystone One and Two, The Tower and Cedar Cottage. Each cottage can accommodate up to 6 people. They are all equipped with all of the modern facilities that you would expect.
The site is family-run and family oriented. The park is large enough for guests to retreat into a quiet corner and remain anonymous if they want to. It is also small enough that guests can be intimate and involved with one another if they desire. The choice is up to the guests.
They are near to a town so that all of the local amenities are accessible. It is far enough way though that the bright lights of Hugh Town do not interfere with the site.
TOP 10 PLACES TO VISIT OR THINGS TO DO
1. Tresco, & the world famous "Abbey Gardensâ?
2. Bryher , & the Stunning and notorious "Hell Bayâ?
3. St.Agnes, Rugged beauty, tranquillity beaches.
4. St.Martins, White sand beaches (better than the Caribbean)
5. Samson, Uninhabited Island, historic ruins, and more stunning White Sand beaches.
6. St.Mary's. The "Hubâ? of the Islands. Some more Superb beaches Beautiful walks, Local friendly people & facilities.
7. Boat trips. See the Islands, fauna & flora from the sea.
8. Fishing trips. Guaranteed to catch something!
9. Western Rocks & Bishop rock Lighthouse. Abundant wild life & birds, stunning vistas.
10. Eastern Islands & all other uninhabited Islands. Seals seabirds,& Scenery everywhere.