Hillside Campsite is a spacious, friendly site, peacefully nestling into the Ringwood Forest, on the edge of the New Forest. It has been established for 28 years and over this period has built itself an excellent reputation for a warm welcome and friendliness.
Peacefully nestling in the Ringwood Forest, at Verwood, with direct access to many lovely walks through the forest and villages, yet just 10 minutes walk to shops, amenities and pubs.
• Camping allowed only at perimeters of site, central area kept clear for safe, visible recreation.
• No noise after 9.00pm (talking etc. accepted), clean short grass.
• Ideal base for photography, painting, nature and wildlife.
• Family and children friendly.
• Approximately 10 yards between units.
We are a Camping and Caravan Club Certified location and are for Members only. If you are not a member, you can join upon your arrival or join before hand by following the link on our web-site.
Awarded - "Your place in the Country" and "Star rated" for recommendations by the Camping and Caravanning Club . . . also "Certificate of excellence for World Wide standards of Welcome," by the New Forest and Bournemouth Tourism Board.
Hillside Campsite Dorset - come and enjoy your stay near the beautiful New Forest and see all that the beautiful South Coast of England has to offer!