Parkland Caravan & Camping Site
Parkland Caravan & Camping Site is an high quality traditional style site suitable for all the family. Open all year with generous grass and hard standing pitches available in three acres of level and well maintained grounds, which are surrounded by natural Devon hedgerows, with panoramic views over Salcombe and Dartmoor.
Open all year, with three acres of mature, landscaped grounds offering pitches for tents, caravans, motorhomes and RV's. The site awards you with panoramic views over Salcombe, and the rolling country side towards Dartmoor National Park.
• Fully tiled personal washrooms, each with toilet, washbasin and ‘wet room’ shower
• Hand dryers, hairdryer and shaver points available
• Large family washrooms, each with toilet, washbasin and ‘wet room’ shower
• Baby bath and baby changing facilities available, along with a *baby sitting service (*payable locally)
• Disabled suite, with large wet room shower, low level basin, toilet with grab rails, emergency pull cord and ‘walk-in’ bath/shower
• Modern laundry room with coin operated commercial washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities and hand-wash only sink.
• Indoor dishwashing rooms, all with free constant hot water
• BBQ wash-up area
• Freezer for ice packs and Fridge for perishables
• Mains drinking water points at all pitches (except mini grass)
• Grey and Black waste disposal point
• Motorhome service point (dump point)
• Children's play area
• Local Tourist Information
• Picnic benches (shared between pitches)
• Taxi booking service (normal taxi fare applicable)
• Books for your holiday lending Library
• Games room with pool table
• All pitches with 16amp electric hook-up (except mini pitches)
• Sorley Stores, your on-site shop offering provisions and camping essentials
• Calor and Camping Gaz
• Wi-Fi available on site (we kindly ask for a donation to our chosen local charity)
• ‘Green’ waste disposal system (additional charges may apply)
• Complimentary battery and mobile phone charging service
• Eco friendly timer and sensor controlled lighting system
• CCTV and overnight security lighting
• Security barrier entrance with personal ‘pin’ number control
Parkland Caravan & Camping Site is perfectly situated for exploring all that the stunning South Hams area of South Devon has to offer. Explore the market town of Kingsbridge and the historic towns of Dartmouth and Totnes. Ramble along the picturesque South West Coast Path. Relax on fabulous local beaches; Bantham, Thurlestone, Hope Cove and Salcombe. Enjoy an array of activities including many water sports. Indulge with local produce, quality country pubs and fine dining eateries.
Parkland Caravan and Camping,