Cold Springs Farm Campsite
Located near Buxton, Cold Springs Farm Campsite welcomes touring caravans, motor homes and tents. Buxton is a spa town at the heart of the Peak District National Park. The campsite is mainly flat and electric hook-ups are available for the pitches.
*** OPEN ALL YEAR ***
Less than an hour away from the site are the cities of Manchester, Sheffield, Stoke on Trent and Derby. Nottingham is an hour and a half away.
Buxton is set 1,000 feet above sea level in the dramatic Peak District Landscape. It has been a popular resort for centuries. Buxton has amazing scenery, magnificent architecture, a variety of shops, a thriving arts scene and world famous spa water. Buxton offers plenty of activities for its visitors.
Cold Springs Farm is an ideal base for exploring the surrounding area including the Chatsworth House and Estate. You can also enjoy the wealth of outdoor pursuits offered by the Peak District National Park.
Goyt Valley is located just minutes away from the campsite. It boasts a range of wonderful walks and a reservoir from which you can fish and sail. The Peak District has a wealth of outdoor pursuits that will surely keep you entertained and occupied during your stay.
• Toilet and shower block with hot and cold water to hand basins
• Hot power showers (included in price)
• Chemical toilet disposal unit
• Vending machines (hot and cold drinks and snacks)
• 12 caravan and motor caravan pitches all with electric hook-up (10 amp)
• 50 tent pitches, 20 with electric hook-up (10 amp)
• Tiered site for more privacy
• Barbecues are allowed using a portable or disposable barbecue (disposables available from reception). Please do not light camp fires on the ground. Designated barbecue area available for groups if required.
• Separate room for dish washing
• Wet weather family room
• 2 Small fishing ponds (please enquire at reception)
• Site is on bus route to Buxton town (bus times available from reception)
Cold Springs Farm