Brakes Coppice Park
Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Brakes Coppice Park makes a lovely location to spend your holiday. You can reach the site by a private lane. The park is set in a secluded valley that is just over 4 miles from the nearest beach.
Brakes Coppice Park is within easy reach of shops, pubs, restaurants, golf and horse riding.
The park’s camping fields are surrounded by the park’s private woodland. There are a total of 3 camping fields on the site. The main field is the largest and it contains the toilet block. The fishing lake is on the second filed. The third field is for adult camping only and it is only available for use during peak season.
The field with the fishing lake has an area or both tents and caravans. They do not feature water’s edge camping. The fishing lake features coarse fishing. It is a small but well-stocked lake. Only campers have use of this lake. The park makes a separate charge per rod per day. Conditions do apply and your own equipment is required.
* Serviced pitches all with their own TV aerial points (providing 6 channels including CBeebies at digital quality).
* Many pitches have hard standing (main field only).
* Full toilet block with separate disabled facilities. All hot water is provided free except our power assisted showers at a charge of 20p per shower. Hot water is available 24 hours a day (our hot water never runs out).
* Laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer and iron (all coin operated) with disabled access.
* Plenty of drinking water taps, and both waste water and chemical disposal points.
* Children's adventure play trail which all ages can enjoy (very young children may require parental assistance).
* On site we also have a small shop providing a supply of basic essentials, sweets, ice-creams, newspapers (to order and paid for in advance) and freezer packs (we provide a free freezing service on a D.I.Y basis for freezer blocks only, no bottles of water).
* A well stocked Tourist Information Point.
* Free loan barbeques - subject to availability (we do not allow open fires).
* Most sizes of Calor and camping gas are available.
* Dogs are welcome but they must be kept quiet and on a lead at all times. They must be exercised off the camping fields.
Brakes Coppice Park