Located in the heart of the Peak National Park, Longnor Wood Holiday Park is a small and select "adults onlyâ? park.
They offer a warm welcome to all of their visitors who are sure to find peace and tranquillity on the site. They are located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that has unspoilt, dramatic rolling countryside and charming villages.
Longnor Wood Holiday Park is hidden away from any road which makes it quiet and secluded. It is surrounded by woodlands that belong to the Peak National Park as well as farmland. The site is perfect for many lovely country walks.
Longnor, the village where Peak Practise was filmed, is 1 ¼ miles away from the site and offers a wide selection of public houses, restaurants, a craft centre, general store, post office and a chip shop.
Many lovely walks start at the old cobbled square, making Longnor Wood Holiday Park the perfect location for a holiday in Derbyshire.
The site has 47 touring pitches for caravans, motor homes and tents. They also feature 3 holiday homes and 3 lodges for hire.
OPEN: We are open from 1st March to 10th January.
• Wi-Fi internet connection available
• 47 spacious pitches including 42 all weather pitches (harstandings), 27 pitches are fully serviced
• Separate 'traditional' camping field
• 10 amp hook-up to all pitched
• T.V. connection to some pitches
• Pot washing facilities plus freezer and microwave
• Excellent amenities block with free hot showers and wash facilities incorporating ladies and gents privacy cubicles
• Laundry room with washing machine, drier, and spin dryer
• Extensive tourist information
• Payphone (Unless you are on 'Orange', mobile phones are unlikely to work onsite)
• Large (4 acre) dog walking / recreational field and woodland walks
• Small shop providing basic groceries and forgotten items
• Putting green
• Boules court
• Picnic benches
• Calor Gas and Camping Gas sold on site