Weymouth Bay Holiday Park
? A really relaxed atmosphere in a beautiful village setting
? The new Lazy River and refurbished heated indoor and outdoor pools with terrace plus two more pools at Seaview next door
? Sea Life Park, Monkey World, Lulworth Cove - there's so much on offer for families who love to get out and about
? Adjacent to sister Park Seaview - So you can enjoy the facilities and activities of both Parks
This beautifully landscaped Holiday Park with a relaxed and rural atmosphere offers plenty of green play space.
It's only a short walk to Bowleaze Cove beach, the quieter end of Weymouth Bay, and all that's happening in and around the resort centre is close by. Feel free to enjoy the facilities of sister Park, Seaview, just next door.
Feel free to fill each day in just your own way. Every family is different of course, but a typical day might begin with a lazy lie in or a family Wake 'n' Shake session. It could be a morning in the heated pool complexes and fun pools or enjoying some Coke FC Football Coaching.
Lunch out at a great little pub or pop into the Oasis Bar & Grill. Afternoon have fun on the glorious sandy beach, explore Dorset or enjoy some sporting fun on the Sports Field.
Early evening enjoy a sunset bike ride, game of Bowling or a barbecue. Then head off to the ShowBar for a drink, live music and dancing.
So, whether it's out and about or staying on the Park, you're sure to have a great holiday at Weymouth Bay.
ON PARK ACTIVITIES AND FACILITIES:
? Lazy River and refurbished Indoor and Outdoor Pools
Head for the pool
? Refurbished heated Indoor Fun Pool
? Refurbished heated Outdoor Fun Pool
? FREE Water Confidence
? Water Walkerz*
? Fun Inflatables*
? Aqua Gliders*
? Turbo Paddlers*
? FREE Fun Inflatables
Time to get active
? FREE Coke FC Football Coaching
? Archery Coaching*
? Fencing Coaching*
? Character Olympics
? Mini Archery
? Mini Fencing
? B Fit
? Sports Field
More for everyone
? Beach 15 minute walk from Park
? FunWorks Amusements*
? Bike & Kart Hire*
? Mini Ten-Pin Bowling Alley*
? Pool Table*
? Crazy Golf*
From toddlers to teens
? Little Cubs for 1-4's
? Club R&B for 5-11's
? T-Co Zone for 12-16+
? Family FunTime Shows
? Character Breakfasts
? Soft Play Area
? 2 Adventure Playgrounds
Shops and Services
? Convenience Store,
? Bakery & Gift Shop
? Tiger Treasure Shop
(* Moderate extra charge applies)
Food and drink:
? Papa John's Pizza
? Oasis Bar & Grill
? Refurbished ShowBar
LOCAL TOURIST ACTIVITIES:
Weymouth Sea Life Park & Sanctuary 3 miles
Weymouth Harbour 3 miles
Brewers Quay 4 miles
Mill House Cider Museum 6 miles
Monkey World 11 miles
Portland Bill 12 miles
Durdle Door 12 miles
Lulworth Castle and Cove 14 miles
Swanage Railway 25 miles
DORSET REGION TOURIST ATTRACTIONS:
1. Lulworth Cove and Castle A stunning natural lagoon, delightful seaside village and country house.
2. Poole Harbour & Marina Superb craft in the large Marina, stylish quayside shops, café bars and Poole Pottery.
3. Corfe Castle Elegant "Skyline" Castle ruins overlooking a charming village.
4. Durdle Door Spectacular cliff walks, the dramatic arch and sheltered shingle beach. One of the highlights of many holidays in Dorset.
5. Sandbanks Discover why many millionaires have homes overlooking this fantastic peninsular beach.
6. Studland Bay Explore the natural wildlife area and enjoy one of the regions finest beaches.
7. Abbotsbury Swannery Walk through the heart of a colony of nesting mute swans, a unique experience.
8. Weymouth Sea Life Park Oceans of family fun, including a shark breeding centre!
9. Monkey World Visit the largest bunch of chimps outside Africa.
TOURING AND CAMPING:
Unfortunately Touring & Camping facilities are not available at Weymouth Bay. The nearest Touring & Camping facilities are available at Seaview Holiday Park, Weymouth's sister Park.
PARK CONTACT DETAILS:
Weymouth Bay Holiday Park, Preston,
Weymouth, Dorset. DT3 6BQ