Loch Ken Holiday Park is located in one of the most scenic and unspoilt parts of Galloway.
The park is centrally located. It is near Galloway's food town, Castle Douglas and the artists' town Kirkcudbright. Loch Ken Holiday Park offers a peaceful setting in rural surroundings.
There are an abundance of attractive walking and cycling routes in the area. The RSPB Reserve and the Galloway Kite Trail are right at the park's doorstep.
The loch is great for water sports. There is a water ski school and sailing centre nearby. There is a natural supply of pike, perch and roach that make it a fisherman's paradise.
Loch Ken Holiday Park is a 4 Star family-run park that is located on the loch side with excellent touring and camping facilities. They also offer luxury self-catering caravans for hire.
• Free WiFi
• 24 hour information room
• Boat hire
• 24 hour laundry room
• Football pitch
• Adventure play park & swings
• 16 amp electric hook up points
• Water waste disposal point
• Chemical waste disposal point
• Private disabled toilet and shower facility
• Hardstanding pitches, loch side views.
• Pet friendly
• On-site reception/shop
There are new sites for private static caravans available. Contact the park for more information.
There is boat and cycle hire nearby to ensure that the family is entertained. Those who are simply looking to unwind can remain undisturbed in the park's idyllic scenery.
• Wonderful, open, living/sleeping space: 15.6 m2
• Inner tent wood burning stove including 1st bag of wood, box of kindlers and box of natural fire-lighters. (More wood available to purchase at Park reception/shop)
• Companion set, fire proof gloves and ash bucket
• 4 Vango self-inflating camping Matts
• Large Chiminea on deck with 4 chairs
• Beautiful hot showers and toilets are 100 yards away
• Solar panel lighting within tent
• All Tentipis are fitted with fire extinguishers and CO2 alarms
• ‘Coleman’ 12ft Event Shelters (available for hire, for the occasional rainy days we may get)