Barnsoul Caravan & Camping
Come and explore the countryside and wander in wide open spaces at Barnsoul Caravan & Camping Park. The park caters for tents, motor homes and touring caravans plus we have Apex Pods and Little Lodges for hire. Barnsoul Caravan & Camping Park is surrounded by a working farm and breath-taking wooded parkland that abounds in wildlife. You can see foxes, deer, red squirrels and sometimes even otters. The woodland features over 100 different species of bird life, including some that are very rare. You can use the site’s woodland trails and paths to observe nature first hand. Their “Big Wood” is a natural children’s playground. The site is also very spacious. There are woods, parkland and heath for all of the guests’ enjoyment.
Barnsoul Caravan & Camping Park's Apex Pods and Little Lodges are situated in front of the “Big Wood” and overlook the Mill Pond. They have superb views across the Old Water Valley. Every Pod and Lodge has a picnic bench and a fire pit. They are fully-equipped with microwave, fridge, heater, toaster and a kettle. All you need to bring is a sleeping bag.
The site is ideally located 6 miles from Dumfries and is within easy driving distance of the 7 Stanes Mountain Bike Centres. The market towns of Annan, Castle Douglas and Kirkcudbright provide fantastic shopping, great pubs and restaurants as well as many other visitor attractions.
• Apex Pods & Little Lodges for hire by the night, weekend or week
• Hard standing or grass Tourer or Motorhome pitches
• Seasonal Pitches Available
• Tent Pitches
• Water, Electric hook-ups, Chemical toilet disposal points
• Shower block with individual cubicles including free showers and vanity unit
• Brand New Communal Kitchen with hot water and cooking facilities
• Launderette with washers, dryers and outside drying area
• Outside picnic area
• Children’s play park
• Dog Exercise Area
• New and Pre-Owned static caravans and Lodges For Sale.
Barnsoul Caravan Park