Camping Caradon is a small/medium sized campsite located halfway between the harbour towns of Looe & Polperro close to Talland Bay. Great Beaches, Rockpools, Shopping, pasties, Beautiful walks. Step back in time exploring the cave on Polperro Beach used for smuggling.
From Camping Caradon all of Cornwall is within easy reach; Eden Project 30min. - Plymouth 30min - Newquay 45min. - Lands End just over an hour
Camping Caradon is 3.5 acres of level ground with easy access. We have 75 pegged out pitches; 22 pitches have "integra" hardstanding and all pitches have the option of "16 amp" EHU & free Wi-Fi.
If you are looking for a relaxed & safe holiday, our family run campsite could be just what you are looking for. Camping Caradon has got a personal touch to it and boasts some quality facilities; Both families and couples are catered for.
Our on-site Bar/Family room offer great facilities for some evening relaxation, perfect for both families and couples; (Bar open nights Easter - September and weekends in winter.
- FREE WiFi IN WHOLE PARK
- Shop/Reception and small gamesroom
- Relaxing Bar/Family room, great for both couples and families.
- Outdoor playground for the 2 -11 year old's
- Free hot showers
- 2 x Disabled/Family Bathrooms, free to use.
- Laundry room - Dishwashing area
- Motorhome service point
- Bus stop in site entrance; on a local bus route to Looe, Polperro, Liskeard & Plymouth every day. Great to combine with walking out from site and bus back to site.
We take pride in keeping a clean site and providing great service to all our campers throughout their stay. Our aim is to constantly upgrade and improve our facilities to provide a family friendly site, so that you will leave us feeling completely relaxed.
Camping Caradon Touring Park