Lebberston Touring Caravan Park is tucked away between the edge of the picturesque Yorkshire Wolds and the magnificent Heritage Coast. It is a small family-run park that offers beautiful surroundings where guests can relax and unwind.
The park caters for those that are seeking on quiet break on a peaceful park. They are ideally suited for mature visitors and young families. Lebberston Touring Caravan Park has extensive views over the Vale of Pickering and the Yorkshire Wolds. Guests can enjoy being right in the middle of the countryside while still only being 2 ½ miles from Filey to the south and 5 miles from Scarborough to the north.
?• Two fully modernised heated amenity blocks providing toilets, free showers, wash basins, individual wash cubicles, shaver points and hairdryers. All maintained to a very high standard of cleanliness.
• Well appointed family bathroom with baby changing facilities.
• Spacious disabled shower room (Radar key access) with grab rails, low level sink and double width shower.
• Laundry room with coin operated washer, drier, spin drier and iron.
• Washing up sinks.
• Dedicated Tourist Information area to help you plan your stay.
• Shop selling wine, beer, lager, newspapers, bread, milk and other basic essentials, ice cream, sweets and chocolate. Calor Gas, camping Gaz and toilet chemicals available. Ice service available.
• Spacious numbered pitches all with electric hookup.
• Open area for playing.
• Village pub serving good food within 5 minute walk.
• Recycling bins.
• Dog exercise area.
• All year round secure caravan storage for customers of the park.
• WiFi internet connecti on available.
Just minutes away is the seaside town of Filey which offers visitors an unspoilt environment in which to relax. You can enjoy the best aspects of a traditional seaside holiday in Filey which features golden sands, award-winning gardens, donkey rides, Punch and Judy shows, crazy golf and seaside amusements. Both the Cleveland Way and the Yorkshire Wolds Way start and finish in Filey. Both walks enjoy the diversity of the North Yorkshire countryside.
Lebberston Touring Caravan Park's location on the Heritage Coast makes them convenient for visiting the bustling seaside town of Scarborough with its beaches, cliff tops and busy shopping centre. All of these attractions are just yards apart and they are reached by the famous Victorian cliff lifts. There guests will find some of the country's finest parks and gardens, the elegant Esplanade and wonderful Scarborough Spa Complex. Scarborough also features an impressive medieval castle.
Other great attractions in the area include the smuggling villages of Staithes, Runswick and Robins Hoods Bay which all feature their own tales of murky pasts, sorcery and legend. There are also other resorts that can be reached easily in Bridlington, Hornsea and Whitby. They all offer a diverse range of activities catering for every taste.
Directions from the A64, when approaching Scarborough, take the right turn for the B1261 at the "MacDonaldsâ? roundabout. Proceed in the directi on of Filey and follow the signs for the village of Lebberston.