? • Hopton Holiday Park has direct access to the long, long stretch of sandy beach
• A great range of family sports and activities including tennis and golf
• Mixing easy days on the beach or on the Broads with the all-out excitement around Great Yarmouth
A green and beautifully landscaped Holiday Park fronted by miles of gorgeous sandy beach stretching away to Great Yarmouth.
So with tennis, bowling, golf, a superb pool complex and a knockout beach, you're sure of a great time on the Park. And when the mood takes you, there's a superb choice of major attractions within a few miles. Lively or laid back, you decide.
Feel free to fill each day in just your own way. Every family is different of course, but a typical day might begin with a lazy lie in or a family B Fit session. It could be a morning in the indoor heated indoor pool complex with slide or try some Tennis or Archery Coaching.
Lunch out at a great little pub or pop into our Café Bar & Grill. Afternoon try a game of Bowlingo or Tennis, explore Norfolk or relax with a game of golf on the 9-hole Course.
Early evening enjoy a stroll on the large sandy beach, a sunset bike ride or a barbecue. Then head off to the ShowBar for a drink, live music and dancing.
So, whether it's out and about or staying on the Caravan Park, you're sure to have a great holiday at Hopton.
ON PARK ACTIVITIES AND FACILITIES:
Head for the pool
• Heated Indoor Pool with Slide
• Indoor Children's SplashZone
• Heated Outdoor Pool
• FREE Water Confidence
• Water Walkers*
• Aqua Gliders*
• FREE Fun Inflatables*
• Turbo Paddlers*
Time to get active
• FREE Coke FC Football Coaching
• Tennis Coaching*
• Golf Coaching*
• Archery Coaching*
• Fencing Coaching*
• Tennis Court
• All-Weather Multi-Sports Court
More for everyone
• Direct beach access
• Kart Hire*
• 9-Hole Golf Course*†
• Bowling Green*
• Table Tennis
• Adventure Golf*
• FunWorks Amusements*
From toddlers to teens
• Little Cubs for 1-4's
• Club R&B for 5-11's
• T-Co Zone for 12-16+
• Character Olympics
• B Fit
• Mini Archery
• Mini Tennis
• Mini Fencing
• Family FunTime Shows
• Character Breakfasts
• Kids' Play Area
Shops and Services
• SPAR Convenience Store with Bakery and Off-Licence
• Gift Shop
(* Moderate extra charge applies)
Food and Drink:
Eat, drink & enjoy the show
• Papa John's Pizza (delivery service available)
• Café Bar & Grill
LOCAL TOURIST ACTIVITIES:
1 Great Yarmouth If you want family fun, exciting attractions, and great beaches, it's all here. 7 miles
2 Seal spotting Boat trips from Gt. Yarmouth for seal spotting and wind turbines. 7 miles
3 Scroby Sands Wind Farm The UK's 1st offshore Wind Farm & Visitor Centre. 7 miles
4 Africa Alive African Animal Adventure Set in 80 acres, taking you through lakeland, woods and over 'African' plains. 10 miles
5 Pettitts Animal Adventure Park Meet and feed the animals. Plus, there's entertainment for the whole family. 11 miles
6 Southwold Charming, attractive, unspoilt, up-market seaside town with a lively atmosphere. 18 miles
7 The Norfolk Broads Explore miles of tranquil, tree-lined, lock-free inland waterways and relax! 19 miles
NORFOLK REGION TOURIST ATTRACTIONS:
• The Norfolk Broads Tranquil Inland waterways and pathways, boat trips lovely pubs and an easier pace.
• Fritton Lake Fritton Lake is one of the most beautiful stretches of water in East Anglia, extending two and a quarter miles from end to end and covering 150 acres.
• Great Yarmouth Alive with major family attractions, including a resident circus and big sandy beaches.
• Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens See and learn about plant and wildlife conservation. Dont miss the tiger tree walk!
• Great Yarmouth Race Course Great Yarmouth is one of the only racecourses in the country to feature a straight mile, making it an important racing fixture in both trainer's and spectator's calendars.
• Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth's seafront Theme Park, with 20 major rides and plenty for the little ones.
• Bure Valley Steam Railway An idyllic 9 mile stretch linking gorgeous villages in the heart of the beautiful Broads.
• Sealife Centre Visit the magical marine world of Norfolk's Sealife Centre, where you will be introduced to many fascinating and interesting creatures of the deep
• Pettitts Animal Park Perfect for young families, with lots of tame animals, easy rides and entertainment.
PARK CONTACT DETAILS:
Hopton Holiday Park
Nr Great Yarmouth,