Scratby Hall Caravan Park is a touring caravan and tent site and the perfect base from which to explore the stunning countryside, beaches and Broads of Norfolk.
The Park is situated in a secluded, rural setting, on the outskirts of the coastal village of Scratby, Norfolk. The site is surrounded by arable farmland and is less than one mile from the nearest beach.
It really is the perfect holiday location to relax and reflect.
Scratby Hall Caravan Park has level, grass pitches for your caravan or tent. There are also many other facilities to ensure your stay is a pleasant one.
- Well stocked shop on site, selling groceries and caravanning equipment
- Children's play area
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (open end of July and all of August)
- Shower and toilet facilities with free showers
- Specially built shower and toilet facilities for the disabled
- Food preparation and washing up room
- Chemical disposal point
- Calor gas and Gaz available
- Irons and hairdryers available
- Separate four acre rally field available for club bookings with dedicated shower and toilet facilities
Approximately five miles north of Great Yarmouth. Follow the A149 north and then the B1159 signed Hemsby. Follow signs for "Scratby Hallâ? from the next roundabout. The site is on the left after approximately one and a half miles.