Manorbier Country Park
Just a mile away from the village of Manorbier, Manorbier Country Park is set in 10 acres of parkland spotted with trees. It seems as if you could be miles from anywhere but Maorbier and its castle and sandy beach are within a mile's reach. Only 5 miles away is Tenby.
Enjoy the unspoilt coast and countryside from our secluded park which offers its guests:
• A Children's play park
• Health Suite and Gymnasium*
• A shop selling food, gifts, sweets and newspapers
• Family amusements and games
• A convenient launderette*
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Hard court tennis*
• Treat the family to a sauna or steam bath in our Health Suite*
• Or for the more energetic guests, why not try the gym?*
• Sit and relax on our sun terrace around the covered heated swimming pool.
• Don't worry if the weather lets you down - with our solarium* it’s summer all year round.
* Small charge applies
CAMPING AND TOURING
The site caters to touring caravans, motor homes and tents. Electric hook-ups are available. The facilities include first-class toilet facilities, washing-up facilities, a family room and disabled facilities. The site does not allow pets.
CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOME HIRE
Manorbier Country Park offers caravan holiday homes for hire. Every static caravan is modern and fully-equipped. They feature shower, flush toilet and a hand basin in the bathroom and kitchens with gas cookers, fridge, pots and pans. Each caravan has a 14â? colour TV provided.
The caravans come in 2 or 3 bedroom layouts and can sleep from 6 to 8 people. All bedding is provided.
From Tenby take the A4139 towards Pembroke. After passing the villages of Penally and Lydstep you will come to a crossroads with Manorbier village signposted to your left. You should carry straight on along the A4139 following the sign for the railway station.
The road widens and you will see a chapel on the right with a right hand turn signposted station and Manorbier Newton. Take this road and you will find the Park about 300 yards along on the left hand side. For non-drivers there is a train station within a few minutes walk from the Park and also an hourly bus service.
Visit the Manorbier Country Park website for more details
Manorbier Country Park