Blackland Lakes is situated in the scenic countryside close to Marlborough Dawns, secluded and peaceful, this site is well away from busy main roads.
Established in 1984 by present owners John and Barbara Walden, the site's 15 acres comprise 7 small tree lined paddocks and 3 small lakes. In 2 of the lakes you can enjoy a peaceful day of coarse fishing, while one lake is a nature reserve for wildfowl.
You can set up your Caravan or Tent in one of Blackland Lake's 180 pitches, 130 of which have electricity, and 15 "super pitches" which include all of the main services.
This site serves as an ideal location for your next family holiday, visitors are spread out in an informal, relaxing, and friendly setting that your children will love. Blackland Lakes offers practical camping that includes every convenience for visitor's comfort.
Modern log-cabin style amenities fit in with the site's natural surroundings. The cabins include all the usual facilities as well as mother and baby as well as disabled and individual cubicles. All sinks have plenty of hot water.
Blackland Lakes has a unique and informal layout that lends itself to all kinds of camping, and its matured landscaped grounds provide a backdrop for a calm and relaxing break.
The site features a mixure of small cosy paddocks and larger open areas that accommodate both those in large groups and those in RVs as well as those camping alone in a small tent. No matter how you like to camp you can find a space that is comfortable for you.
The site is well secured and boundaried, well away from busy roads so that children can explore safely. Families are welcome.
Blackland Lakes is graded by the "AA" with 3 pennants, the ANWB (Holland), and selected by ADAC (Germany).
We are ideally situated for many local places of interest and attractions:
• City of Bath (travel time 35 minutes approx)
• Devizes Museum (travel time 10 minutes approx)
• Steam Museum of the Great Western Railway (travel time 35 minutes approx)
• Wroughton Science Museum (travel time 30 minutes approx)
• Trowbridge Museum (travel time 30 minutes approx)
• Stonehenge (travel time 40 minutes approx)
• Salisbury Cathedral and Old Sarum (travel time 40 minutes approx)
• Kennet & Avon Canal (travel time 15 minutes approx)
• Bradford on Avon (travel time 30 minutes approx)
• Bristol - SS Great Britain (travel time 45 minutes approx)