Five Roads is an award winning park for camping, caravaning and self-catering holiday homes in Alyth, near Blairgowrie in Perthshire, Scotland.
The lovely and quiet campsite is an ideal base for exploring this beautiful area close to Cairngorm National Park, Carnoustie, Glamis Castle, Scone Palace, Kirriemuir, Forfar, Angus Glens, Royal Deeside, Dunkeld and Birnam.
There are good facilities on the park including heated toilet/shower block with separate facilities for the disabled. There is also a Launderette, a small play park and BBQs are permitted on site. Although there is no shop there is anewspaper and morning rolls service.
Alyth, close to the Angus glens in the heart of Scotland has a choice of places to eat and there are plenty of small shops.
Five Roads is ideal for a relaxing holiday or for the more adventurous there are many walks, local golf courses, bird watching at Loch of Lintrathen, bicycle hire, clay pigeon shooting and fishing in the lochs and rivers.
PLACES OF INTEREST WITHIN 20 MINUTES DRIVE
• Glen Isla
• Glamis Castle
• Loch of the Lowes - Osprey nest
• Birthplace of Sir James Barrie, creator of Peter Pan
• Kirriemuir Gateway to the Glens Museum
• Fishing on Lintrathen Loch
• Bird Watching Kinnordy Loch
• Kirriemuir Walking Festival - June
• Kirriemuir Music Festival - September
• Aviation Museum in Kirriemuir
• Reekie Linn waterfall
• Highland Adventure - Glen Isla
• Hot air balloon at Glamis Castle
Please click here to visit our website