Creampots Touring Caravan and Camping Park is set in 7½ acres of glorious Pembrokeshire countryside. It is just 1½ miles from Broad Haven's safe sandy beach and only 5 miles from the County Town of Haverfordwest.
Creampots is a small, peaceful park that is perfect for couples and young families and is run by the owners, Ros, John and Owen Sheppard.
• 61 Touring Caravan and Motorhome Pitches
• Spacious Camping Field with Large Level Tent Pitches Available All Season
• Electric Hook-Ups available for Caravans and Tents
• Free Showers and Dishwashing Facilities with Hot Water
• Laundry Room with Washing M/C and Dryer
• Dedicated Area for Ball Games away from Caravans
• Hard standing and Grass Pitches
• Disabled WC Facilities
• Seasonal Pitches and Winter Storage Available
The park is an ideal base to explore this beautiful area including Skomer Island, St David's Cathedral, Oakwood Theme Park, Anna's Welsh Zoo, Bluestone and the children's favourite, Folly Farm.
Creampots is also very convenient for Ferries to Ireland from Fishguard and Pembroke Dock.
West Wales has some of the finest beaches in the UK, together with plenty of activities for all the family such as:- Walking the Coastal Path, Surfing, Diving, Coasteering, Kayaking, Kite surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing, Bird watching, Horse riding, Cycling, Golf and much more.
Please click here to visit our website