River Laver Holiday Park
River Laver Holiday Park is a small family owned park with a friendly atmosphere. The owners, Glen and Helen Scholey and family, live on the park and their personal attention to the running of the park make River Laver the perfect place from which to unwind, relax and explore the Moors and Dales of North Yorkshire.
Set in 10.5 level acres with tarmac roads and street lighting, the park is a short walk from Ripon.
STATIC HOLIDAY HOMES
We have a good selection of second-hand holiday homes for sale plus new homes from all the top manufacturers. All pitches will accommodate 12' wide vans, with 16 AMP electric and are fully serviced with hard standing parking area to each caravan.
A separate area is reserved solely for the use of touring caravans and motor-homes. Marked pitches are on level hard-standings with their own water point and drain. 10 AMP electric hook-ups are available to all pitches.
OUT AND ABOUT
River Laver Holiday Park is only half a mile from Ripon, the Cathedral City of the Dales. There are shops, pubs and restaurants to suit all tastes. Visit one of Ripon's various museums, stroll along the canal or have an exciting day at Ripon races.
• Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Deer Park - 1/2 mile.
• Newby Hall and Gardens - 2 miles.
• Lightwater Valley Theme Park and Shopping Village - 5 miles.
• Harrogate Spa Town - 10 miles.
• Harewood House and Bird Gardens - 12 miles.
• Ripley Castle and Gardens - 6 miles.
• Historic York with its museums and famous Minster.
• North Yorkshire Moors.
• Yorkshire Dales - Walk till you drop!