Home Farm Touring Park is set in open, peaceful and tranquil countryside in the heart of Baston Fen in South Lincolnshire.
The park opened in 2012 and is the ideal base for exploring the market towns of Bourne, Spalding, Stamford and the city of Peterborough.
Set in 4 acres overlooking a beautiful lake the site has 41 spacious pitches of which 17 are hardstanding including 4 fully serviced pitches.
The park welcomes caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents and can accommodate rallies. Well behaved dogs are also most welcome.
2 miles from the park is the village of Baston and here you will find a pub, shop and post office, butchers and hairdressers. A short distance from the village there is also a garden centre/shopping outlet.
There is a beautiful lake on the park where carp fishing is allowed by prior arrangement. Coarse fishing on the River Glen and Counter Drain are within a short distance from the site.
OUT AND ABOUT
• Baston Nature Reserve - (1 mile) 90 acres of washlands administered by the Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust. In 1968, Baston Fen was scheduled as a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) for its botanical and ornithological interests,
• Market Deeping - (5 miles) A market village with its local shops, services, good eating and leisure centre.
• Bourne - (6 miles) A small market town with its heritage centre, Bourne Woods (Forestry Commission) and nearby Grimsthorpe Castle. Market Day - Thursday.
• Stamford - (12 miles) An historical market town with its picturesque stone buildings and boutique shops. Many pubs and restaurants including the George Hotel and antique shops in abundance. Stamford is also the home of Burghley House and gardens which is a must see. Markey Day - Friday
• Spalding - (12 miles) A market town famous for its Tulip Flower Festival. Attractions include: Aschoughfee Hall and Springfields Outlet Village with garden centre (this can be accessed by river taxi from the town). Market Days - Tuesday and Saturday
• Peterborough - (14 Miles) A Cathedral city with its museums, theatre, football club, large shopping centre, festivals and markets. Attractions include: Nene Valley Railway, Flag Fen (Bronze Age Centre and archaeology park), East of England Showground with numerous events held throughout the year. Market Days - Tuesday - Saturday.
Please click here to visit our website