Greenacres Campsite is family run and family friendly and has been established for many years in the heart of Hope Valley.
What sets Greenacres Campsite apart from others in the area is the quiet atmostphere and uncrowded camping environment. This is acheived by limiting the number of pitches to a sensible amount, so that visitors have room to relax - you can even park your car right next to your pitch!
The site facilities were upgraded in 2013 and are complimentary to all paying guests, including:
• Ladies & Gents Toilets
• Hot Showers
• Washing Up Facilities
• Wi-Fi is available for a small extra charge
OUT AND ABOUT
Greenacres Campsite is positioned between the Villages of Hope and Edale in the Hamlet of Nether Booth.
Edale is just a 15 - 20 minute walk away and here you will find two traditional village pubs.
Hope is just 3 miles away and you will find a number of Pubs Serving Food, Shops and Chinese and Indian Take Away's as well as a Cycle Hire Shop.
• Castleton Caverns
• Peveril Castle
• Chatsworth House
• Haddon Hall
• Tideswell and the Cathedral of the Peak
• Spa town of Buxton
• Chesterfield with its famous Crooked Spire
• Eyam - the Plague Village - Plague Cottage.
• Derwent Water Dams - famous for 'The Dam Busters'
• The famous Barrel Inn at Bretton
• Monsal Head and Dale
• Bagshaw Cavern
• Kinder Scout
• Mam Tor - The Shivering Mountain
• The spectacular Winnats Pass
• Peak Rail
• Tissington trail - walking/cycling
Click on the Greenacres Campsite website link below for further information