Whether you choose to arrive in a touring caravan, motor home or with a tent, Andrew and Dawn welcome you and your family to The Dell.
The Dell is located in the heart of the idyllic Suffolk Countryside. Suffolk will spoil you with its space and peace, gently rolling countryside and picturesque villages with thatched, colourwashed cottages; scenes that inspired some of Britain's greatest painters.
The park is open all year round and has 65 widely spaced pitches situated on six acres of level ground, surrounded by trees and fields.
As our home is on the park, you can be assured of our personal attention at all times.
The Dell offers all of the modern facilities you would expect from a caravan park, including:
• Free Wi-Fi
• Excellent modern toilet blocks with free showers and hand dryers
• Under 7's Childrens Room with bath (children must be accompanied by adult)
• Wheelchair access to an individual disabled toilet and shower
• Shaver points and hairdryers
• Laundary room with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Vegetable prep and washing up area
• Ice pack freezer
• Chemical disposal point
• Mains electric hook-up points
• Fresh water outlets
• Calor gas exchange
• Card operated security barrier
• Heated facilities for year round comfort
• Dogs welcome if kept on lead and not allowed to foul on the park
• Caravan storage may be available
The Dell is an ideal base from which to explore Suffolk with it's many places of interest. Norfolk and the famous Norfolk Broads are within easy driving distance.
From the A14 exit junction 46 for Beyton and Thurston, The Dell is situated between the two villages.