Deucoch Caravan & Camping Park is a friendly family run site on the outskirts of the small village of Sarn Bach, near the popular resort of Abersoch on the south coast of the Ll?n Peninsula in North Wales.
Deucoch is well maintained and provides many facilities to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible:
- Caravan and tent pitches with electric hook-up.
- Some pitches are serviced/hard standing.
- Free showers in our heated shower block.
- Electric shaver points.
- Ice pack storage facility.
- Baby change facility.
- Disabled toilet facility.
- Outdoor play area and indoor games room.
- Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Our office is open 9am-6pm
From the north west of England, follow the A55 to Bangor, then take the A487 through Caernarfon and then turn onto the A499 to Pwllheli.
From the Midlands, follow the M54 and the A5. Remain on the A5 until just past Corwen, turn left onto the A494 for Bala, then right onto the A4212 to Trawsfynydd and then the A470/A487 to Porthmadog and then the A497 to Pwllheli.
From Pwllheli, follow the A499 to Abersoch, and follow the one way system through the village centre, then follow the road straight on for Sarn Bach. At the crossroads in the centre of Sarn Bach turn right. Continue past the school on your left and Deucoch is around the corner on the right.