Situated by the Reivers cycle route, Dandy Dinmont Caravan and Camping Park is a great place for an overnight stay on the way north into Scotland, the borders or Edinburgh. It is also a great base for visiting historic Carlisle, Scottish Borders, Hadrian’s Wall or the Lake District.
Dandy Dinmont Caravan and Camping Park is located 1½ miles North of the M6 at Junction 44 on right of Galashiels road at Blackford. Nearby attractions include golf, salmon and trout fishing, horse riding, level country walks and historical houses and gardens.
Many guests of the park come as strangers and leave as part of a community of friends, returning time and time again because they know of the high quality of service they have received each time they have stayed. The owners Barbara and Murray Inglis have been operating the site for over 30 years.
Dandy Dinmont Caravan and Camping Park is really great because of all of the little things that make a difference like their attention to detail, their true Cumbrian welcome and they meticulously cared for gardens.
The park is renowned for being cleanly and hygienic. The owners ensure that the site’s reputation is honoured and maintained.
· Easy wide access to level parking area
· Hard or grass standing for touring vans
· Separate sheltered tent area
· Electric Hook ups
· Plenty of hot water to relax those weary bones
· Hot showers
· Razor points
· Laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
· Chemical toilet disposal
· Ideal overnight halt - only 2 miles away from M6 Junction
• We still take children but are now a mainly adult park with children’s activities restricted.