Set within the magnificent Snowdonia National Park, Barmouth Bay Park sits between a wondrous mountain range and the sea. You can’t find many more places as beautiful in which to spend your holiday.
The park features a beautiful sandy beach right at its doorstep. You can indulge is just about any outdoor activity at Barmouth Bay Park. Walking, bird watching and more are the possibilities.
The park offers fantastic short break holidays as well as permanent caravans and lodges for those who wish to own a home at the park.
Barmouth Bay features a heated indoor swimming pool that can only be used by the site’s holiday home owners and holiday guests. Nearby there is Sands Development where you can visit a licensed club as well as other family entertainment. This is all in addition to the breathtaking scenery and miles of surrounding countryside to discover.
• Luxury heated indoor swimming pool
• Licensed Club
• Family entertainment
• Walking Trails
• Cycling routes
Barmouth Bay is an ideal base to explore the whole of North Wales.
• The 13th century Harlech Castle is perched on a rock overlooking Snowdonia and is only a 15 minute drive away.
• The Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways: The oldest independent railway company in the world. Takes you on a 13 mile trip through Snowdonia.
• Snowdon Mountain Railway takes you to the summit where there is the new Visitor Centre with its amazing views.
• Greenwood Forest Park: Has the world's only people powered roller coaster. For kids there is a giant active adventure playground where they can climb up in to the TreeTop Towers or for the under 12's there is a 1,200 square foot super pillow jumper.
Barmouth Bay is located four miles north of Barmouth and south of Harlech on the A496 in Talybont. Barmouth Bay is south of the village, follow the Railway Station directional sign down the lane. You’ll find Barmouth Bay at the end of the lane immediately after the Sands complex.