Stowford Farm Meadows is in the heart of North Devon, a mile from the nearest main road along it's own private and has a superb rural setting. There are 500 acres of rolling Devon countryside, mature woodland and lush green meadows.
The site makes an ideal base for exploring outstanding scenery and family attractions.
Here is a summary of our excellent facilities:-
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Shop for food & supplies
- Take-Away Cafe & 'The Pantry'
- Old Stable & Old Barn Bars
- Family Orientated Entertainment
- Horse Riding Centre & Cycle Hire
- Kiddies' Cars
- "PETORAMA" Undercover Mini-Zoo
- 18 Hole Fun Golf
- 9 Hole Crazy Golf
- Sports Field & Play Areas
- Disabled Washroom Facilities
- Family Bath & Shower Rooms
- Fully Equipped Laundry Rooms
- Extensive Waymarked Woodland Walks
- Caravan Sales, Servicing & Repairs
- Caravan Accessories Shop
- Caravan Storage Facility
Stowford Caravan Centre is one of the South West's largest Caravan Retailers. Open all year with a large display of both new and older vans.
There is plenty to see and do for every type of person. Here is a brief list, for more information on attractions visit the official North Devon Website.
- Arlington Court
- Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park
- Exmoor Brass Rubbing Centre
- Exmoor Zoological Park
- Lundy Island
- The Milky Way
- Once Upon a Time
- Quince Honey Farm
- Surf South West
- Watermouth Castle
Leave M5, Exit 27, then follow North Devon Link Road to Barnstaple then A39 (for Lynton) through Barnstaple town centre. One mile from Barnstaple turn left onto B3230. Turn right at the garage at Lynton Cross, onto the A3123.
Stowford Farm Meadows is 1 1/2 miles on the right, down its own private drive.