High Moor Farm Park
High Moor Farm Park is situated on the A59, just 4 miles west of Harrogate on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. The park features a range of accommodation including owner occupied caravan holiday homes and touring pitches for visitors who want to bring their own tourers and motor caravans.
The park has a wide range of recreational facilities including a licensed bar that serves first class bar meals. A 9 hole golf course, bowls and fishing are available subject to a small fee.
High Moor Farm Park is located 4 miles from Harrogate which features a great shopping centre and open space, garden, theatre, cinemas and spa.
They have an on-site shop that sells most essentials including a selection of caravan and camping accessories. They also stock Calor Gas and Camping Gas. High Moor Farm takes pride in their large heated indoor swimming pool where guests and their children can enjoy many hours of fun. They also have an amusement area that is complete with pool tables and more.
High Moor Farm Park have a licensed bar that serves first class bar meals. You must pay a small fee if you want to you the sites’ 9 hole golf course, bowls and fishing.
The site’s toilet facilities are some of the best in the country. They have a fully heated toilet block that includes hot and cold water to showers, bathrooms, wash hand basins and a separate disabled room with all facilities. They have electric sockets for using hair dryers, irons and more.
High Moor Farm Park features a laundry room with deep sinks, an ironing board, a washing machine and large hot drier, dish washing sinks, babies’ sinks and a changing area. They have newspapers delivered to the site every morning. They have a telephone box for public use.
The district of Harrogate is one the most beautiful areas in the UK. They have festivals, traditional village shows and more. They offer a cosmopolitan mix of old and new.
The garden town of Harrogate has a fascinating spa heritage. You can also follow in the footsteps of knights and kings in Knaresborough and soak up the stunning scenery and charm of Nidderdale. It is a fascinating region that reveals a wealth of great attractions that will ensure that visitors are never short of stunning sights and great days out.
• Black Sheep Brewery Visitor Centre is the ideal place for a 'ewe-nique' day out!
• Harrogate International Centre's generous and versatile conference & exhibition space makes it the second largest venue outside London.
• Fountains Abbey: This magnificent world heritage site in Ripon, North Yorkshire, provides a fantastic day out for all the family to enjoy.
• Jervaulx Abbey: Ruined Cistercian abbey, set in 110 acres of parkland noted for its lovely wallflowers and shrubs. Privately owned.
• Knaresborough Castle & Museum: Discover the King's Tower, the dungeon and scurry through the underground sallyport.
• Lightwater Valley Theme Park: Set in 175 acres of gorgeous North Yorkshire Parkland - just North of Ripon.
• Mother Shipton's Cave: Historic Cave and Petrifying Well are the oldest tourist attractions in Britain, opened in 1630.
• RHS Garden Harlow Carr: Inspiring 58 acres of stunning gardens, perfect for relaxation and ideas, with year round events for all.
• Ripley Castle: A fascinating castle steeped in 700 years of history with stunning gardens, parkland, lakes and Deer Park. Gift Shop and Tearooms.
• Ripon Cathedral: Founded by St Wilfrid in 672 AD, Ripon Cathedral, as it stands today, is the inheritor of over 1300 years of history and worship.
• Ripon Racecourse: Affectionately known as Yorkshire's 'Garden Racecourse', there's action and excitement for everyone.
• Turkish Baths & Health Spa: Unique traditional Turkish Baths built 1897. Steam rooms, various beauty treatments and types of massage; facials, manicure, pedicure.
• Royal Pump Room Museum: Explore Harrogate's Spa history - the Royal and infamous visitors and the treatments.
• Rudding Park Golf: Rudding Park's 18 hole 6883 yard course par 72 was designed by the renowned golf architect Martin Hawtree. SHOW ON MAP
• Log Heights Ltd: The ultimate outdoor adventure! Whether you are looking for an outdoor corporate team building day or something exciting to do.
Click on the High Moor Farm Park website link below for more details
High Moor Farm Park
High Moor Farm Park