Diglea Caravan & Camping Park
Diglea Caravan & Camping Park is a friendly family run park in a rural setting. Situated on the north Norfolk coast, a quarter of a mile from the beach and RSPB Reserve. Just five miles from all the holiday attractions of Hunstanton and only ten miles from the historic town of Kings Lynn.
Touring Caravans, Motorhomes and Tents are welcome and we offer grass pitches with or without electric hook-ups. Rallies are also welcome.
GLAMPING - SAFARI TENTS
If you love camping but don’t want the hassle of pitching a tent, packing all the gear and need a little more comfort, then the stunning Safari Tents are just for you! Glamping at its very finest!
GLAMPING - BEACH HUT CABINS
The Beach Hut Cabins are situated in a charming area of the park called the secret garden. A secluded area, peaceful and calm yet only a short walk from the clubhouse, reception and play area.
All beach hut cabins can accommodation 2 adults and 2 children and all come with electricity. There is a choice of furnished or unfurnished. The furnished come complete with a double bed, two single futons, kettle, fridge, a bedside cabinet, and a small folding table and chair set.
OUT AND ABOUT
Snettisham, is a Norfolk village with a huge amount of individual character located on the Norfolk coast. A unique deer safari, a truly natural and unspoilt beach, open sea views, wonderful sunsets and a wealth of birdlife are just some of the things that attract visitors the world over.
This is also a great location from which you can easily visit some of the best nature reserves in the country (including Snettisham RSPB reserve, Titchwell and Cley). There are really too many Norfolk attractions to mention them all. Why not come and see them yourself!
• Hunstanton Sealife Centre is one of three National Seal Sanctuaries responsible for the rescue, rehabilitation and release of wild animals including seal pups found washed up on the British coastline. It also houses otters and penguins, and lots of fish!
• The Oasis Leisure Centre offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, indoor bowls (winter only), squash, gymnasium, tennis, table tennis and skateboarding.
• Norfolk Lavender, in the nearby village of Heacham, is a must for gardening fans and a pleasant way to while away a few hours with a guided tour, a trip to the gift shop, or a cup of tea in delightful surroundings. Admission is free.
• Historic King’s Lynn has a wide variety of shops and places of interest.
• Holkham Hall is a stately home with, directly opposite, one of Britain’s best beaches - 9 miles of unspoilt sand, part of an English Nature reserve. Ideal for bird watching, a quiet stroll or just having a picnic.
• Burnham Market is a delightful market town with a wide selection of specialist shops.
• If you want to see seals in the wild, try a boat trip to Blakeney Point. You can practically stroke them, and you’d swear they were posing for photographs!
• Snettisham Farm Park has a good assortment of animals, ideal for keeping kids of all ages amused.
• Wells-next-the-Sea combines a charming harbour town with coastal views and a miniature railway.
• The Royal Estate of Sandringham is only a short drive away.
• Castle Rising Castle, situated between Hunstanton and King’s Lynn, is one of the most famous 12th Century castles in England. The stone keep, built in around 1140ad, is amongst the finest surviving examples of its kind anywhere in the country. It plays host to events ranging from Romeo and Juliet in the open air, to jousting and battle re-enactments.
Beginning of April until the end of September.
From Kings Lynn take the A149 Hunstanton Road to Snettisham. Turn left at the sign marked 'Snettisham Beach'. The park is on the left, approximately 1.5 miles.
Visit the Diglea Caravan & Camping Park website for further info
Diglea Caravan & Camping Park
Diglea Caravan Park
32 Beach Road