Bude Holiday Resort
Bude Holiday Resort is set within 21 acres of outstanding Cornish countryside and farmland and is a wonderful place to book a break or holiday so you can relax and absorb the sights of North Cornwall. Within walking distance is the award winning, picturesque town of Bude, named the UK’s Best Coastal Town in the British Travel Awards for several years in a row.
• The closest Holiday Park to Bude
• Walk to the beach
• Private access to the SW Coast Path
• Heated outdoor pool (from Late May – Mid September)
• Dog friendly
• Venue Bar and Cafe (closed over the winter period)
• Brand new touring facilities
• Luxury holiday caravans
• Fully serviced touring facilities
• Non Electric grass pitches
Bude Holiday Resort is a friendly place for families, couples and solo travellers. The park underwent an upgrade in 2017 with the addition of brand new fully serviced pitches for touring caravans and camper vans, a new heated outdoor pool, owners' only static caravan and lodge development and brand new hire fleet caravans, including a new Platinum range, with decking.
The new touring site has a state of the art amenity building with central heating, washing up facilities and an elsan point. The park also
has a launderette including washers, dryers, ironing board & hand washing facilities. On site we have an adventure playground, cafe, bar and beer garden, amusement arcade and launderette. We have family friendly entertainment in our Venue bar and an outdoor heated swimming pool (seasonal opening times). We are open for a 12 month season, so you can holiday with us any time of the year!
• Caravan Holidays – choose from 2 or 3 bedroom, fully equipped modern holiday homes to suit all needs, mostly 2015, 16 and 17 models plus the new platinum range with decking
• Glamping Pods – cosy, heated pods with beds, a fridge, kettle and TV, just bring your bedding, cutlery and crockery
• Touring and campervans – brand new gravel hardstanding pitches available at Bude with fresh water, grey/black water drainage, electric supply, a grass area for an awning and a gravel parking space
• Camping – non electric grass pitches available to book for July and August. These pitches are only suitable for tents.
• Seasonal Touring – why not join the many owners who keep their touring caravans at Bude Holiday Resort all the year round and enjoy one of the brand new pitches for just £2,600 pa.
• Holiday Home Lodges & Caravans – finance solutions available.
OUT AND ABOUT
Discover the beautiful beaches of Crooklets, Summerleaze and Bude’s own Sea Pool with great places to eat out close by. Choose from exploring historic houses to surfing big swells and cycling or crazy golf – the charming haven of Bude has something for everyone.
Bostcastle: Home to great little independent shops and scenic walks. The medieval harbour is the main attraction of this pretty Atlantic coast town. Boscastle is 14 miles from Bude, and a 20 minute drive. The Stagecoach 595 bus runs frequently.
Clovelly: The dramatic view from the coast path above Clovelly Harbour illustrates one of the reasons why this village is so unique. The whole village is wedged into a fold in the cliffs.
Bodmin: A pretty Cornish town with no shortage of history or attractions for day visitors and families, especially of a quirky, historical variety. Bodmin Jail has a grim and fascinating history, and you must take a steam powered train ride with Bodmin and Wenford Railway. Bodmin is 31 miles from Bude, and a 50 minute drive.
Tintagel: Offers stunning, craggy coastal views and an intoxicating blend of myth and history which make this Cornish town a magnet for summer visitors. Whether or not you believe King Arthur and Merlin shared a pint of ale here, there is a genuine magic and fun to be had with the many attractions and gift shops, as well as the less mythical but equally fascinating slate-mining heritage and medieval ruins of the area. Tintagel Castle boasts spectacular cliff top views, and peep around Merlin's Cave, located directly beneath Tintagel Castle.
Padstow: A great part of Cornwall for walking and cycling. The coast and estuary is spectacular, and the town itself has a range of novel attractions. It is also awash with quality eateries these days, including restaurants owned by Rick Stein. Padstow is 36 miles from Bude, and a 50 minute drive.
Eden project: With a worldwide reputation, Eden barely needs an introduction, but this epic destination definitely deserves a day of your undivided attention. More than just a huge, tropical garden, Eden is a gateway into the relationships between plants and people, and a fascinating insight into the story of mankind's dependence on plant life.
Charlestown Harbour: Situated on the outskirts of St Austell on the South Coast of Cornwall. The harbour is the home port for a famous collection of old ships which are employed in film projects all over the world - they have brought work and life to the quays and harbour buildings and are a particular draw for visitors.
Falmouth: Based around a thriving harbour Falmouth is gateway to the beautiful Fal River which runs through an Area Of Natural Beauty. The town is famous for its creative buzz and there are boat trips running from the pier and quay; and plenty of family friendly attractions.
Visit Bude Holiday Resort website for further information
Bude Holiday Resort
Bude Holiday Resort