Cofton Holidays - Dawlish, Devon
Located in a lovely corner of Devon, Cofton Holidays is a family-run 4 Star holiday park that is just minutes from Dawlish Warren's Blue Flag beach. Guests can enjoy rolling meadows, open parkland, mature woods and fishing lakes within the grounds. It'd be hard to find a more lovely setting for your holiday.
* * * * OPEN ALL YEAR * * * *
Every pitch is either level or terraced. Most of them feature great countryside views and include electric hook-ups. The pitches are popular and are recognised as some of the best in the area. It is advised that you book in advance. During low, mid and high season guests can save 25% when they book in advance for 5 or more nights.
• Generously sized Individually marked pitches
• Hard standing & super pitches available.
• A separate orchard is reserved for tents
• Modern toilet blocks with plenty of privacy and hot water. First rate free showers, wash hand basins and hairdryers
• Covered washing up areas
• Launderettes with ironing facilities.
• Facilities for disabled guests and families caring for young babies.
• Pets welcome, but must be kept on a lead except when exercising in the designated area.
• Calor gas and camping gaz sales, battery charging, tent power packs and freezer packs for hire.
Facilities at Cofton Holidays include outdoor swimming pools, children's play areas, a games room, coarse fishing lakes, a woodland adventure area and nature trails. They have their own takeaway, on-site shop and pub called the Swan which serves bar meals.
Cofton Holidays offer a great range of holiday homes, cottages and luxury apartments that suit a wide range of budgets.
COFTON CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOMES
Cofton Holiday Homes are modern and stylish in design, choose from either two or three bedroom static caravans to suit your family and budget. Heated throughout the year to offer a cosy stay whatever the weather and relax in the spacious comfort enjoying lovely views.
Fancy a real treat? Why not book a break in one of Cofton’s hot tub holiday homes, available for a week’s stay or short break, luxuriating in your own private hot tub for some well-deserved quality time.
OUT AND ABOUT
• Cofton Holidays is just 12 miles from the historic medieval Cathedral City of Exeter, which takes 20 minutes by car or just under an hour on the traffic-free cycle paths up the picturesque Exe Estuary.
• Babbacombe Cliff Railway - Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery to be found in the UK, the Cliff Railway provides a vital and non-exhausting way for locals and holiday makers alike to soak up the peaceful atmosphere and take in the amazing views as they travel to and from the water’s edge.
• Babbacombe Model Village - Feel like a giant as you explore 4 acres of award-winning gardens showcasing hundreds of model scenes, vehicles & people.
• Buckfast Abbey - Take a leisurely stroll around the gardens or learn more about the rich history - the Benedictine Monks who call this home welcome you to this stunning location all year round.
• Canonteign Falls - Home to England’s highest man made waterfall is a magnificent example of a Victorian folly set in a magical natural paradise.
• Crealy Great Adventure Park - Fabulous countryside, over 60 amazing rides and attractions, and that wonderful warm Devon welcome.
• Dartmouth Steam Railway and Riverboat Company - the only attraction in Devon that lets you enjoy the delights of Torquay, Paignton, Brixham, Dartmouth and the River Dart, Kingswear and Totnes on your day out!
• Dawlish Warren National Nature Reserve - an area of grassland, sand dunes, mudflats and centres on a 1½ mile long sandspit/beach across the mouth of the Exe Estuary.
• Go Ape Tree Top Adventures - you get to tackle high rope obstacles, leap off Tarzan Swings, and glide down zip wires to finish, all whilst enjoying breath-taking scenery at the stunning Haldon Forest Park.
• Haldon Forest Park - Whether you want a quiet gentle stroll or an exhilarating mountain biking experience, there’s something for you at Haldon Forest Park. 3,500 acres of woodland just fifteen minutes from Cofton.
• National Marine Aquarium - Visit the UK's largest Aquarium at Plymouth and be amazed by their fascinating underwater world and how we all play a part in conserving it.
• Paignton Zoo - With over 2,000 animals across 80 acres this is one of the UK's top zoos and best days out.
• Seaton Tramway - What better way to explore the utterly beautiful East Devon countryside than by this relaxing relic of a bygone era. Seaton is the gateway to the Jurassic Coast - perhaps you'll find a fossil!
• Splashdown Quaywest - Be prepared for an adrenaline-fuelled time at the UK's biggest waterpark at Goodrington Sands! With rides, slides and flumes galore... it's gonna be wild!
• Woodlands Family Theme Park - the largest Family Theme Park in Devon (Totnes), a fun filled family day out for everyone. From little kids to kid-ults there’s something for everyone!
Find out more about Cofton Holidays - Dawlish, Devon on the website below.
Cofton Holidays - Dawlish, Devon