Blacklands Farm Caravan and Camping
Blacklands Farm Caravan and Camping offers the perfect opportunity to get away from it all in a picturesque countryside environment. Located in the heart of Sussex, our camping fields are set in oak enclosed meadows, backed by scenic lakes.
Run by a family, the campsite is focused on the family experience. Children will easily make new friends in the play park in the centre of the main field, giving you the time to sit back and relax.
Ample space is always available for field games, or you might choose to explore the stunning local countryside by following one of the footpaths that run directly from the campsite.
Fishing is a main feature at Blacklands, with a number of well-stocked lakes available for day fishing.
Blacklands Farm Caravan and Camping’s onsite shop is well stocked with everything you might need during your stay and serves home-made cakes and hot coffee. Bicycles are available to hire for a morning or the day from reception.
The nearest town to Blacklands Farm Caravan and Camping is Henfield, around two miles away, where you can find a supermarket, post office and major banks, along with historic pubs, restaurants and fast-food outlets.
Henfield also lies along the South Downs Link, a unique walking/cycling route running between Shoreham Beach and Guildford.
Brighton and Hove is just a 20 minute drive away passing through the South Downs National Park. Famous for its iconic seafront and pier, speciality shopping in the cobbled laines, and numerous restaurants and entertainment venues, Brighton is a favourite family destination, while Brighton Marina offers the possibility to take pleasure and fishing boat trips.
There are a large range of great options for family outings in the surrounding area as well.
• 1066 Country: Experience the echoes of England’s extraordinary past.
• Albourne Equestrian Centre aims to cater for every type and age of rider.
• Amberley Working Museum: 36 acres of fun, inside and out, for the whole family!
• Arundel Castle: This magnificent castle is still a family home and reflects the history of nearly 1,000 years. Fine collections of paintings and works of art, set in 40 acres of delightful grounds and gardens.
• Bignor Roman Villa: One of the largest villas to be open to the public.
• Drusillas Park: Regarded as the best small zoo in the country with hundreds of exotic animals.
• Fishbourne Roman Palace: The Remains of the first century AD Roman Palace discovered in 1960.
• Harbour Park: Situated right on the sandy beaches and adjacent to the working Harbour and Marina in Littlehampton.
• Newhaven Fort: An award winning attraction for all the family.
• The Bluebell Railway: A preserved all-steam railway, with over 30 locomotives.
• Weald & Downland Open Air Museum: Set in 50 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside is a very special place to wander amongst a fascinating collection of nearly 50 historic buildings dating from the 13th to the 19th century, many with period gardens, together with farm animals, woodland walks and a picturesque lake.
• Yesterday’s World: A magical time travel adventure from the reign of Queen Victoria to the 1970’s .
For more information go to the Blacklands Farm Caravan and Camping website
Wheatsheaf Road (B2116)