This is a lovely quiet and small site set in a beautiful location ideal for cycling and walking.
The facilities are limited but are clean and adequate.
£8 per unit per night.
We are set in great location for visiting the North Cotswolds villages and towns.
* Stratford-upon-Avon is only 17 miles away.
* Warwick Castle 25 minutes drive time.
* The beautiful gardens of Hidcote Manor and Kiftsgate are closeby.
* Dragonfly nature walks through the valley into the woods and beyond.
* Camp site 1/2 mile from village stores and Red Lion Pub.
* The Folklore includes Dick Whittington, 16 Witches and The King and his men turned to stone dating from 3000BC.
* Moreton Tuesday Market is a must for all shoppers.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE
TELEPHONE 01608 684663