Highbridge Caravan and Camping Centre is your first choice for new caravans, used caravans, new motorhomes, used motorhomes, new trailer tents, used trailer tents, tents, new folding campers, used folding campers, awnings, and thousands of accessories lines!
As one of the largest outdoor leisure dealerships in the Country we owe our success to an emphasis on exceeding customer expectations.
Customer care is the backbone of the company and the continuous commitment to customers long after they have picked up their purchase has resulted in numerous awards and a very loyal customer base.
Providing you with wider variety has been Highbridge’s aim from the beginning and now you can choose from a huge selection of leading manufacturers tents, trailer tents, folding campers, caravans and motorhomes….. all at one site.
10 GOOD REASONS TO BUY FROM HIGHBRIDGE
• A Family run business with 8 Family members at your service. Originally started by Grandfather Davies, who built a Caravan for his family to go on holiday. Once back home the Caravan was on the drive and had attracted lots of people wanting to purchase the Caravan. the rest is history! Highbridge Caravans is celebrating our 47th anniversay in 2012. We are one of the oldest companies in our industry, but we are still looking good!
• Over 80 employees, boasting a wealth of experience with most having worked for the company for over 10 years. Combining in 100’s of year’s worth of experience. There’s not a lot we haven’t seen!
• The largest dealership in the South West for Caravans, Motorhomes and Camping. Over 10 acres of picturesque show grounds for you to browse at your leisure without any pressured sale. We may be located near the seaside but you won’t find any Sharks at Highbridge. just helpful and friendly staff to assist you with your purchase.
• Award winning Dealer – Which Caravan Magazine Highly commended dealer of the year for 2010. In 2008 we were Practical Motorhome’s Sovereign Award winning dealer, and two years running CRIS dealer of the year for the South of England as well as a host of other Manufacturer’s awards. However customer’s recommendation is by far the best praise, so please check our website for a small selection of customer’s comments from the numerous thank you letters received every year.
• Fully approved service centre and repair workshop including a spray booth. Each department has highly skilled and qualified technicians throughout. Mobile servicing and repairs can be arranged as well as same day servicing at Highbridge. We are also fully approved for insurance and warranty work.
• We have invested heavily in expanding our sites facilities, with plans to expand further. At Highbridge we don’t stand still for too long, so watch this space!
• The largest and best stocked Accessories and Parts departments in the South West. Everything for your Caravanning, Camping and Motorhoming needs, from a light bulb, to a pump, to a satellite system!
• We work closely with nearby campsites so you can use your new Caravan or Motorhome for the first time and take advantage of special offer vouchers during your stay. There’s an adults only site and a choice of family sites.
• Choice, Choice, Choice! We have a huge selection of Caravans, Motorhomes, Trailer Tents, Folding Campers, Awnings and Tents, all from industry leading manufacturers. We also boast the buying power to be able to offer you the best availability on the models which most dealers are sold out off!
• Extensive website with all the up-to-date information on, including the latest stock levels, special offers and news. We have new features arriving daily thanks to our in-house website development team. Highbridge Caravans have also been featured on a Caravan program on Sky TV and now have an excellent company profile video available to view on our websites homepage, take a look today!
So before you plan your holiday this year, make sure that you plan a visit to Highbridge…