Bucklegrove Holiday Park
Bucklegrove Holiday Park is a small family friendly holiday park nestling in the heart of the beautiful Cheddar valley, offering panoramic views of the stunning Somerset countryside. Bordered by gently rolling open countryside on the edge of the Mendip Hills ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’. We are a perfect base from which to explore the West Country.
• Free indoor heated Swimming Pool & toddlers pool
• Children’s play park
• Family friendly bar serving local home cooked meals with sun terrace
• Secure barrier entry system & CCTV
• Wi-Fi throughout the park
• Shop for food & camping essentials
• Bus stop at entrance with regular service to Wells, Cheddar & Weston-super-Mare
Bucklegrove Holiday Park has 2 touring and camping fields “Strawberry Field” and “The Grove” have generous, neat and individually marked and numbered pitches, which cater for tents, touring caravans & motorhomes.
In addition there isa large summer camping field ‘Tor View’; with no numbered pitches, plenty of space and stunning views – just for tents – open Whitsun and August.
Our quality park offers the following for caravan & camping guests;-
• Heated, well-equipped and clean facilities; free hot water and showers
• Facilities for disabled and young families
• Covered washing up areas with free hot water
• Freeze your ice-packs – free of charge – any time of day
• Ample water stand pipes near pitches
• Hard standing pitches available at no extra cost
• Pet friendly & pet free areas
• Well behaved pets welcome & must be kept on a lead at all times. (max of 2 dogs)
Holiday homes for hire and private ownership. Our Caravan Holiday Homes provide all you need for a relaxing and carefree Self-Catering holiday.
We offer a range of comfortable and luxury Holiday Homes with all the essentials for a great holiday at a price to suit all budgets.
Whatever the weather there’s so much to see & do: Cheddar Gorge & Caves, Wookey Hole, Cathedral City of Wells, Glastonbury Abbey & Tor, wonderful walks, cider farms and country inns right on our doorstep.
Further afield; Weston-super-Mare & Pier, Brean Sands & Leisure Park, Longleat, Farm Parks, Steam Trains, Bristol, Bath and so much more all within an hours’ drive.
Online booking available on the Bucklegrove Holiday Park website
Bucklegrove Holiday Park
- Caravan Hire
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Food Shop
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Indoor Pool
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Water Hook-up
- Wheelchair Access