Situated above the village of Applecross in Ross-Shire, Applecross Campsite is a great holiday destination in the Highlands of Scotland. Applecross Campsite encompasses over 6 acres of open field camping space and offers stunning views of the Inner Sound looking towards the islands of Raasay, Rhona and the Black Cuillins of Skye.
Applecross Campsite has room for 60 tents, motor homes and touring caravans. They offer heated camping huts for hire which provide affordable accommodation during the colder times of the year. They also have static caravans for hire for maximum comfort. The site has a fully-functional hot water shower block and a licensed café with Internet access. There is a laundry room on the site that has a washing machine, tumble dryer and a payphone. There are electric hook-up points available.
The site has no mobile phone reception and therefore the emphasis at the park is on peace and relaxation. They allow dogs on the site but they ask that guests walk them off of the site and keep them on a lead while they are on the site. They do not allow campfires on the campsite.
• 10 serviced Hard Standing pitches for Motor Homes and caravans
• 9 Electric grass pitches
• Large tent areas where campers can choose their own spot to pitch their tent
• Facilities for caravan and motor home waste disposal
• Free hot showers and toilet facilities
• Shaver points, Free hairdryer in both male and female toilets (due to fire earlier this season the hairdryers are not operational at this moment)
• Washing machine and dryer (coin operated WM 2 x £1 coins and 50p – Dryer 2 x £1 coins)
• Dish washing facilities
• Public telephone
• Free internet in and around the Reception building, always on – Network = Visit Applecross – Password = campsite
• Reception is open daily 9:00 am to 1.00 pm and 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
• Sockets for charging device batteries
HOLIDAY CARAVANS FOR HIRE
The site’s caravans are all 6 berth and they feature 2 bedrooms with central heating, double glazing, a TV, a microwave, a shower with hot and cold water, electricity, a shaver point, a gas cooker, a fridge, crockery and linen. The caravans have great views from their windows. There is something for all of the family in them ensuring that families will have a memorable holiday.
CAMPING HUTS FOR HIRE
The site’s camping huts provide a refreshing alternative to camping or caravanning. The camping huts are robust and versatile and offer all season accommodation for up to 4 adults. Every camping hut is fully-insulated and double glazed.
Each camping hut has 4 mattresses that are each about 4 inches thick. They have a hard and a soft side so that guests can get a good night’s sleep no matter what firmness of mattress they prefer. The camping huts have electric heating, lights and a socket outlet for your laptop or travel kettle.
Applecross Campsite does not have a campsite kitchen so guests will need their normal camping equipment expect for the tent and camping mats.
Find out more about Applecross Campsite by following the link below
- Battery Charging
- BBQ area
- Beach Location
- Caravan Hire
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Ice Pack Facility
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches