Surrounded by rolling hills and mature woodlands, this family-run holiday park has a relaxing atmosphere that offers a variety of activities including fishing for salmon and trout on the River Ardle which flows through the park.
Corriefodly House also offers a lounge bar, function room, TV lounge and indoor games room for all the family to enjoy.
Corriefodly has everything you could hope for when looking for the perfect location to spend your leisure time. Whether you are looking to bring your touring caravan or motorhome for nightly stopovers, weekly holidays or for the entire summer season, Corriefodly Holiday Park is a perfect location.
Our numbered pitches are supplied with 10 amp electricity and our heated amenities include toilets, showers, dish-washing and laundry facilities. Rest assured – we are family-run parks committed to maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and top quality service for our guests in secure and pleasant surroundings.
Also available at Corriefodly Holiday Park is self-catering luxurious 2 bedroom caravan holiday homes for a minimum of 3 nights. Fully central heated and double glazed to ensure a comfortable, relaxed and carefree holiday for you and your family while you are assured of excellent facilities
Corriefodly Holiday Park’s location allows a quiet and relaxing atmosphere for holiday makers, although there is no shop or restaurant on the park, you are however only a short stroll into the village of Bridge of Cally where you will find the local shop and hotel for food and drink.
WHAT TO DO IN THE AREA:
• Fishing for salmon and trout on the River Ardle which flows through Corriefodly Holiday Park, and on the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie. Also in the area there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and on the hill lochs in the glen shee area.
• Corriefodly House also offers a lounge bar, function room, TV lounge and indoor games room for all the family to enjoy.
• Glenshee, Scotlands largest ski area with 20 lifts and 36 runs being only a 30 minute drive away from Corriefodly Holiday Park.
• Championship Golf Courses within a 5 mile radious – The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie itself, also Alyth, Glenisla and Strathmore in Alyth. The Home of Golf ‘St Andrews’ is only a 45 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
• The Cateran Trail. A long distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens.
• Blairgowrie (nearest town) is only 10 minute drive away.
• Perth and Dundee are short drive away.
We are open March to October.
VISIT OUR SISTER HOLIDAY PARKS:
Blairgowrie Holiday Park, Blairgowrie, Perthshire
Lomond Woods Holiday Park, Balloch, Loch Lomond
Deeside Holiday Park, Maryculter, Aberdeen
Balgair Castle Holiday Park, Fintry, Stirlingshire
- Caravan Hire
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wireless Internet