Blairgowrie Holiday Park
The landscaped grounds of the Blairgowrie Holiday Park create a quiet, relaxing retreat for your holiday. We welcome touring caravans and motor homes for nightly stopovers, weekly holidays or for the entire summer season.
Our numbered pitches are supplied with 10 amp electricity and our heated amenities include toilets, showers, dish-washing and laundry facilities. Rest assured – we are family-run parks committed to maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and top quality service for our guests in secure and pleasant surroundings.
****OPEN ALL YEAR****
We also offer Caravans and Lodges which can be hired for a minumum of 3 nights.
Our spacious three bedroom caravans have full central heating and double glazing offering extra comfort what ever the weather. One double bedroom and two twin bedrooms provide accommodation for six comfortably. Contemporary open-plan lounge/dining room and well equipped kitchen, toilet and shower room makes it ideal for larger families.
Our superb, spacious two bedroom caravan holiday homes feature a large double bedroom and a twin bedroom sleeping four comfortably, making it ideal for couples and families. The Glen Clova has full central heating and double glazing keeping you cozy all year round. Contemporary open-plan lounge/dining room and well equipped kitchen, toilet and shower room.
WHAT TO DO IN THE AREA:
• Glenshee, Scotlands largest ski area with 20 lifts and 36 runs being only a 40 minute drive away from Blairgowrie Holiday Park.
• Championship Golf Courses within a 5 mile radious – The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie itself, also Alyth, Glenisla and Strathmore in Alyth. The Home of Golf ‘St Andrews’ is only a 45 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
• Fishing – Salomon and Trout fishing in the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie and on the River Ardle which flows through our sister park Corriefodly Holiday Park, only 10 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
• Also in the area there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and in the hill lochs in the Glen Shee area.
• The Cateran Trail. A long distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens. The Route begins and ends at the old market town of Blairgowrie
• Blairgowrie Town Centre is only a 10-15 minute walk from the park.
• Perth and Dundee are only a short drive away.
We are open all year (Including Christmas & New Year)
VISIT OUR SISTER HOLIDAY PARKS:
Lomond Woods Holiday Park, Balloch, Loch Lomond
Deeside Holiday Park, Maryculter, Aberdeen
Corriefodly Holiday Park, Bridge of Cally, Perthshire
Balgair Castle Holiday Park, Fintry, Stirlingshire
More details on the Blairgowrie Holiday Park website
- Caravan Hire
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Chalet Hire
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wireless Internet