Coastal Stay is located in a National Trust Conservation area and has uninterrupted views of the North Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Leave the frantic pace of modern life behind and unwind around the camp fire enjoying the tranquility of the Pembrokeshire coast.
The camping pitches are set around a natural spring fed lake and there is lots of space between each pitch. The park has been awarded a four star rating by the Welsh tourism board.
There are five-star rated bathroom facilities with a double size hot water power shower toilet and wash hand basin and mirror. There are also washing facilities outside with two sinks which are under cover and light.
NEW THIS YEAR
• Large fire area that overlooks the coast and is perfect for viewing the setting sun.
• Two oversized picnic benches one which looks over the lake and the other which faces the sunset and Pembrokeshire coastal path.
• Feed the animals, we have two goats and two miniature Shetland ponies who love a bit of attention (and food).
• ‘The Cwtch’, a large movable circular bench with large wooden panels to protect from the wind. Perfect for catching the sun on the days with a bit of wind, or for snuggling up with a sleeping bag and viewing the sunset / stars.
• Bike Rack, Outside Storage lockers and freezer / fridge space. (coming soon)
• Games pit, a sand pit with an array of classic games, ‘throw the horse shoe’, ‘bowls’. (coming soon)
Children and pets are more than welcome, we have onsite pets including a dog, goat and a pair of miniature horses, so the dog must be obedient and kept on a lead to avoid disrupting other campers. Care must be taken with younger children around the lake.
Coastal Stay is an ideal and tranquil base for viewing the attractions of Pembrokeshire, yet is only a few miles from the shops, pubs and restaurants of St Davids.
BED AND BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATION
Four-star B&B is offered in the modern farmhouse with amazing uninterrupted views of the north Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
The room is a modern en-suite double bedroom with a kingsize bed. There is Sky television, free Wi-fi internet access and facilities to make tea and coffee (fresh milk available on request). The en-suite bathroom is large and has an abundance of natural light, it has a double sized shower and kingsized bathtub.
The morning breakfast is an choice of full Welsh cooked breakfast (vegeterian available) or a continental option.