Lincoln Farm Park
Set in the heart of a lovely village on the gateway to the Cotswolds, Lincoln Farm Park is a small family owned park for caravans, motor homes and campers.
Lincoln Farm Park has 90 individual, spacious pitches that are spread over 9 acres of landscaped grounds. They have a selection of super pitches that provide fresh running water facilities and grey waste. The necessary equipment to use these is supplied by the site. Guests can also connect to the park’s TV system which provides BBC, ITV, CH4 and CH5.
They also feature hard standing pitches with the necessary connections for an American Motor Home.
There a tenter’s kitchen on site that features a microwave, a washing-up area and tables for use by campers.
Lincoln Farm also features a shop in their reception area that is stocked with convenience foods, sweets and small range of camping accessories.
They also have a small information centre that contains information on activities and entertainment in the surrounding area. There are 2 traditional public houses within walking distance of the site.
Places of interest nearby:
• Highclere Castle – Setting of ITV hit series Downton Abbey
• Blenheim Palace – Birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
• Cotswold Wild Life Park – Take a day out see the lions and tigers
• Millets Farm centre – Well worth a visit
• Bourton on the Water – Visit the Venice of the Cotswold’s
• Museums of Oxford – Part of the old university town
• Cotswold’s towns and villages – Travel about and see the local countryside
Visit the Lincoln Farm Park website for further information
Lincoln Farm Park Oxfordshire
- Battery Charging
- BBQ area
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drain Hook-up
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Ice Pack Facility
- Indoor Pool
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Water Hook-up
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet