Westfield Paddock is an adults only touring caravan site located between Seahouses and Bamburgh in picturesque Northumberland.
The site offers 10 pitches with electric and water connections and welcomes touring caravans and motorhomes. Sorry but no accommodation for tents. Booking is recommended.
There are no toilet or shower facilities, but there is Chemical Waste Disposal and refuse collection point, Wi-fi, and dog exercise area.
Westfield Paddock is situated adjacent to crop fields and paddocks which are home to three pygmy goats and a flock of chickens so fresh eggs are often on sale.
• Easy walking distance of lovely sandy beaches (approx 1 mile along country lane).
• Fenced & hedged location, including a fenced dog exercise area.
• Reception office (not manned 24 hours) Tel: 01665 478988.
• Limited essential supplies may be ordered to purchase from office during July & August.
• Groceries can be ordered for delivery (Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury’s).
• Wi-fi available in our information caravan.
• 1 mile to fantastic sandy dog-friendly beach.
• 1 mile to village centre.
• Nearest pub 1 mile – evening bar meals.
Westfield Paddock is only one mile from Seahouses and there are miles of dog friendly beaches.
In fact, Westfield Paddock is an ideal base to explore this fascinating part of the country.
• Iconic Bamburgh Castle once seat of the Royal Kings of Northumbria, towers over the sands some three miles away. The castle is open all year round.
• Lindisfarne Castle sits high on a volcanic rock perch and the idyllic location of the Castle has intrigued and inspired for centuries. Lindisfarne Priory is also well worth a visit.
• Chillingham Castle and Rare Wild Cattle. The castle is supposedly one of the most haunted in the country. The cattle are completely wild and you can see them in their natural habitat.
• Alnwick Castle & Gardens – home to the Duke of Northumberland’s family, the Percys, through over 700 years of drama, intrigue, tragedy and romance. The Castle is open to visitors year round, as are the stunning gardens with Europe’s largest Tree House and stunning water features.
• The Farne Islands – Take a boat trip from Seahouses harbour to see thousands of breeding pairs of sea birds and one of the UK’s largest grey seal colonies.
Click on the Westfield Paddock website for further information
Tour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesAdults Only: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesWater Hook-up: YesWireless Internet: Yes