Clennell Hall Riverside Holiday Park is located in spectacular countryside in upper Coquetdale, Alwinton, Rothbury in Northumberland.
The Park sits peacefully in the Northumberland National Park famed for its breathtaking beauty and sparsely populated environment, with flora and fauna in abundance.
No busy roads or traffic nearby, just the gentle bleating of sheep in the surrounding fields, penetrates the tranquillity of this ideal retreat.
A paradise for walkers and cyclists and the perfect park to relax in.
Tents, motor homes and touring caravans are most welcome at Clennell Hall Riverside Holiday Park.
PARK FACILITIES INCLUDE:
* Specially designated area for tents, tourers and motor homes with electric hook-up available
* Laundry and washroom facilities
* Holiday Homes for sale with full mains services
* Children’s Play Area
* Fishing opportunities nearby
* A mobile shop providing useful provisions
* Dogs are welcome at the Park but must be on a short lead and supervised