Middlewood Farm Holiday Park
CARAVAN AND CAMPING SITE • SELF-CATERING HOLIDAY HOMES • GYPSY CABINS
Middlewood Farm Holiday Park are proud to have been awarded the 5 STAR Holiday Touring & Camping Park Award. Also, the prestigious “David Bellamy GOLD Award for Conservation”…….. proving us to be amongst the best in Britain!
2 Super Luxury Washrooms with :-
* Heating (early & late season)
* FREE SHOWERS
* FREE HOT WATER
* Private wash cubicles
* Electric shaver points
* Hand & Hair driers
* Dishwashing area (undercover)
* Laundry with washer, dryer & iron is available near reception
* Calor Gas and Camping Gaz exchange from reception
The Children’s Adventure Play Park is complete with full Safety Surface. There is also a grass area for games available on the Holiday Park.
The BEACH & Robin Hoods Bay is just a 10 minute walk through our own fields and Nature Reserve.
The village PUB (The Fylingdales Inn) local baker with pizzeria and Shop/Post Office is 5 minutes walk.
Also, there are 5 other pubs, and various shops in Robin Hoods Bay.
A mobile Takeaway…..”The GREAT GRIDDLER” comes to the touring park entrance each morning and most evenings offering everything from a sandwich to a full English breakfast and Fish and Chips or Steak and Chips etc on an evening.
HOLIDAY HOMES for HIRE
Middlewood Farm Holiday Park’s 30 luxury caravan Holiday-Homes have consistently received the “Rose Award” for Excellence……… proving us to be amongst the Best in Britain!
All holiday homes have a SHOWER, Toilet, WASH BASIN, HOT & COLD WATER and COLOUR TV & DVD. There is a GAS FIRE in the lounge and electric heating in all other rooms. The kitchen area is complete with, MICROWAVE, FULL SIZE cooker and fridge. (Fridge/Freezer in most 12ft wide homes). Also, pillows, blankets and Duvets are provided, but you MUST bring your own sheets, pillow cases, Duvet covers, towels and tea towels.
All our caravans are NO SMOKING. Half of our Holiday Homes are Pet and Allergy Free, especially for clients who have allergies or asthma.
Most breeds of dog are acceptable in the other caravans (please check at the time of booking).
Middlewood Farm Holiday Park has a uniquely designed camping pod, offering you the ultimate Glamping experience. A great alternative for those who like the idea of camping, but wish to stay comfortable & cosy, whatever the weather. Each Gypsy Cabin comes equipped with beds, mattresses, fridge, microwave and kettle.
• HOLIDAY HOMES – open all year
• GYPSY CABINS – open all year
• TOURERS & MOTORHOMES – 11 months (closed January)
• TENTS – March – October (weather dependant early & late season)
• North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway (Grosmont)
• “Heartbeat Country” (Goathland)
• North Yorkshire Moors Forest Park, nature trails & picnic areas
• Dracula Experience (Whitby)
• Whitby Museum
• Captain Cook’s House & Museum (Whitby)
• Sealife Centre (Scarborough)
• Alpamare Water Park (Scarborough)
• Staintondale Shire Horse Farm
• Castle Howard (Brideshead Revisited Fame) Malton
• Flamingo Land (Pickering)
• Yorkshire Moors, Dales & Coast
• Abbeys & Museums
• York Minster (approx.1 hour drive)
• Jorvik Viking Centre (York)
• National Railway Museum (York)
River & Sea fishing
Pubs, Restaurants and shops (5 minutes walk)
• Golf, Tennis & Putting
• Indoor heated swimming pool (Whitby)
• Theatre, Cinema & Museums
• Boating on the River Esk
• Cycle Hire from TRAILWAYS (Hawsker)
Click on the Middlewood Farm Holiday Park website for further information
Middlewood Farm Holiday Park
Robin Hood’s Bay
- Battery Charging
- Beach Location
- Caravan Hire
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Ice Pack Facility
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Wheelchair Access