Knight Stainforth Hall Caravan & Camping
The Maudsleys have been running campsites for a long time and they’ve been running Knight Stainforth Hall Caravan & Camping since 1927. The site is one of the oldest run by the family and hosts both local and national campers.
The family knows that you will enjoy your stay at Knight Stainforth Hall Caravan & Camping. They will do everything they can to make sure that you have a pleasant and memorable stay.
The park stands on the 45 acre estate of Knight Stainforth Hall. It is set in the Yorkshire Dales National Park and is located just 2 miles north of the market town of Settle. It is nestled on the banks of the River Ribble. The manor house dates back to pre-Norman times when it belonged to the Knight Templar. Little Stainforth is in a great place for exploring the Dales and is within easy travelling distance of the Lakes and Herriot Country.
The Maudsley family now owns the manor house and has on and off for the last 4 centuries.
It is open from 1st March until 31st October. It offers 100 touring pitches for caravans, motor homes and tents. They feature 75 that are serviced with electrical hook-up points.
HOLIDAY HOMES (OWNERS ONLY)
They have 60 fully serviced holiday homes. They all of have unique views of the surrounding area. Knight Stainforth is open from 1st March until 14th January.
They sometimes have new and used holiday homes available. See their website for more details.
HOLIDAY COTTAGE FOR HIRE
They offer 3 bed holiday cottages that can sleep up to 5 people. They are available from the start of April and are just a short walk from Knight Stainforth Hall Camping and Caravan Park.
* 50 Caravan pitches with electric hook-ups and 50 pitches for tents/motor caravans.
* Toilet Block with flush toilets, hot and cold washbasins and hot air hand dryers.
* Shower block with 8 individual cubicles and pot washing facility.
* Dedicated disabled/family room.
* Battery charging service.
* Freezer facility for cool blocks.
* Public telephone.
* Shop including Off-License facility.
* Games/TV room with Sky Freeview and Internet Access.
* Childrens playground.
* Salmon and trout fishing can be arranged for residents.
* Fishing license available from shop.
* No single sex groups.
* No under 18’s unless accompanied by parent.
* Wi-Fi available with optional web cameras.
Visit Knight Stainforth Hall Caravan & Camping website for further information
Knight Stainforth Hall
- Battery Charging
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Car Parking
- Child Play Area
- Dogs allowed
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hook-up
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Motor Home Pitches
- Shower Facilities
- Static Pitches
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches