Spital Farm Camping Site
Spital Farm Camping Site is a well-equipped yet small and tranquil caravan park. It is as camping used to be with children free to play and entertain themselves in the open fields where they can be clearly seen, leaving parents to be able to relax themselves knowing they are safe.
It offers easy access to not only Scarborough and the fantastic beaches of the East Yorkshire coast, but is a stone’s throw away from the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors meaning you can be free to explore the area at your leisure. Can be busy during peak times.
Spital Farm Camping Site is family-run and provides an excellent base for visiting the surrounding area and offers all the modern and refurbished facilities you need for a camping break to remember, for all the family, with outstanding views of the Vale of Pickering.
• All Pitches: grassy, level, well-drained and maintained, site illuminated nightly
• Special events: all rallies catered for
• Washing up area: hot and cold water available
• Rates: contact us for current prices
• Booking advisable during peak times and special events
• Ladies & Gents Shower/Toilet Block: with wash basins, hair drying facilities & shaving points
• Car parking: available
• Electricity: hook-ups/full motor home service point
• Waste: Elsan chemical toilet disposal and bin area for general refuse
• Drinking water: available at several different points around the site
• Barbecues: Must be kept away from all units and treated with the utmost safety. No open camp fires
• Nearby takeaways: Chinese, Indian and Italian delivery available
• Pets: Dogs welcome but must be on lead at all times and exercised off property
• Railway stations: Seamer Station (3 miles); Hummanby Station (5 miles); Scarborough station (6 miles)
• On a major bus route: stop situated at the park entrance for buses heading to Scarborough, Filey & York
• Local walks/sites of interest: Filey beach and Scarborough (20 mins by car), Bridlington (20 mins by car), easy access to North Yorkshire Moors
We are located in the village of Staxton, just off the roundabout on the A64 as you approach Scarborough.
Call 01944 711377 to book your camping break.
Visit the Spital Farm Camping Site
Spital Farm Camping Site
Tent Pitches: YesTour Caravan Pitches: YesMotor Home Pitches: YesChemical Disposal Point: YesCar Parking: YesDogs allowed: YesDrinking Water: YesElectric Hook-up: YesElectric Shaver Point: YesGas Cylinder Available: YesRestaurant/Cafe: YesShower Facilities: Yes