Cliffe Country Lodges
Cliffe Country Lodges in a popular and exclusive development nestled between the historic City of York, the market town of Selby and Howden. These . The development consists of 48 well designed executive lodges which have their own individual plot, parking area and garden.
The extensive development has been radically upgraded with well light arterial roads and landscaped gardens to give the location a fantastic community feel.
The two and three bedrooms lodges come fully furnished with additional upgrades optional.
The Cliffe County Lodges have electric gates adding security and privacy of the Lodge development with each lodge having two car park spaces, garden area, access to the clubhouse and bar with additional laundry facilities.
OUT AND ABOUT
• York is one of England’s finest and most beautiful historic cities. It’s been home to the Romans, the Saxons and the Vikings but the York of today is a fashionable city that successfully combines heritage and history. York Minster is one of the largest and beautiful cathedrals in Europe.
• The world famous JORVIK Viking Centre is a ‘must-see’ for visitors to the city of York
• The National Railway Museum in York forms part of the British Science Museum Group of National Museums and tells the story of rail transport in Britain and its impact on society.
• York Dungeon depicts history of the dungeon using actor led shows, special effects and displays of models and objects.
• The Deep, Hull is one of the most spectacular aquariums in the world.
• Bolton Abbey is nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales on the banks of the River Wharfe. There are 30,000 acres of beautiful countryside boasting over 80 miles of footpaths to walk and explore, providing something for all ages.
• Whitby is famous for the inspiration of Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Captain James Cook and the Endeavour, and Whitby Abbey. It also has sandy beaches, donkey rides and rock pools, not to mention some of the best fish and chips in the world.
• Scarborough really does have it all; dramatic cliffs and castle headland, award-winning beaches, historic harbour, great family attractions, booming town centre and so much more.
• Harrogate has handsome historic buildings and verdant gardens and is one of Yorkshire’s most elegant destinations. Indulge in an antiques hunt in the morning, lunch at the famous Betty’s tearoom and then a visit to the luxurious Turkish baths.
Visit Cliffe Country Lodges website for further information
Cliffe Country Lodges