Wenningdale Escapes at High Bentham is perfectly placed for you to enjoy a whole host of activities and stunning scenery offered by the Yorkshire Dales, Forest of Bowland and the Lake District.
On the border of North Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria, Wenningdale is close to the popular Dales village of Ingleton and a scenic drive to explore the pretty market towns of Hawes, Kirkby Lonsdale and Settle. Lancaster, Kendal and Skipton or even the seaside are all within easy reach for a day trip.
Whether it’s an action packed holiday or simply relaxing and soaking up the peace, Wenningdale will not disappoint. You’ll find yourself surrounded by excellent footpaths for easy or challenging walking, miles of rural roads to cycle and perfect hotspots for mountain biking, fishing, climbing and caving.
The lodges are nestled amongst the fairways of Bentham Golf Course and are fully equipped with the essentials for your holiday, whether you’re staying for a weekend or a week. They are supplied with bed linen and towels and there’s nothing extra to pay for your utilities when you leave, that’s all included in the hire price.
There are 2 lodges that offer a ‘centre lounge’ layout which means the bedrooms are at either side of the lodge and the living, dining and kitchen area is central and open plan. Both bedrooms can be twin beds or super king, depending on what your group requires. The larger lodge, with 4 bedrooms (sleeps 8) is more traditional in layout and the lounge, dining and kitchen area is at the front of the lodge whilst the 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms are at the back of the lodge.
Included in the lounges are TVs with Blu-ray DVD players and free view TV channels. Bring your own DVD’s or borrow one from reception.
You can make the most of the fantastic setting when the British weather allows and enjoy your morning, or afternoon, brew with a view on the private decks. All the decks have garden furniture and space for you to enjoy al fresco dining or a spot of sun worshipping.
Some of our lodges are pet friendly, although we do ask that your dogs are kept on a lead at all times when outside of your lodge, particularly as we are located on a golf course. The golfers find it easy enough to lose their balls without your four-legged friend running off with them too.
The Pods are totally bespoke and offer a comfortable glamping experience with fantastic views over Bentham Golf Course and Ingleborough, one of the Yorkshire three-peaks.
• A kitchenette area – Equipped with sink, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster and food preparation area.
• A sleeping area – Including either twin beds or a super king bed, depending on your group. All bedlinen, including pillows and duvets, are supplied.
• A dining area – Enjoy your meals at our compact table with dining chairs inside your cosy pod.
• Patio and covered deck – With table and chairs for your ‘brew with a view’ or al fresco dining
• An en-suite facilities – Including a toilet, basin and shower with towels and complimentary toiletries.
• Electric lighting, sockets and USB ports – Provided in convenient positions throughout the pod.
• Electric heating – Which you can adjust yourself for the perfect temperature all year round.
• TV – Make sure you don’t miss your favourite TV show on our wall mounted 32” TV screen with free view channels.
For further information please click on Wenningdale Escapes website link below