Highgate Farm Caravan Park
Highgate Farm Caravan Park is a friendly and family run campsite and caravan park located on the Norfolk Broads, not far from Great Yarmouth and Norwich.
The north Norfolk coastline is recognised for it’s natural beauty and long coastal paths, perfect for hiking and exploring this glorious landscape.
15-20 minutes from Highgate Farm Caravan Park is Norwich, a historic city with curtain wall and castle. The antique shops, old market, cobbled streets and shopping areas are some of the best in the East of England.
If you are looking for a base to explore or just somewhere to relax and unwind then we would welcome you to Highgate. Our facilities are always clean and regularly updated to meet our own high standards.
• Separate male & female toilets, (2 in each)
• Showers in both rooms
• Outside washing up facilities
• Drinking Water point on the field
• Electric Hook ups
• 4 Acres of level mown grass
• Landscaped grounds and trees
• Shop, Hairdressers, Laundry and Post Office all near by
Highgate Farm is ideally located for many of Norfolk’s attractions, including the following:
• Thrigby Hall for the wildlife park & gardens
• Caister Castle for the historic motor museum
• Caister Golf Club for a bracing round of Golf
• The Norfolk Broads for a leisurely walk or boat trip and fishing
• Great Yarmouth Stadium for greyhound and stock car racing
• Great Yarmouth Racecourse for horse racing and concerts
• Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach for fun and thrills and ice cream
• Bure Valley Railway Norfolk’s longest fifteen inch gauge line, miniature railway
• Gorleston Pavillion Theatre staging plays, pantomimes, musicals and concerts and amateur dramatics
From Acle on the A1064 to Filby, through Filby to crossroads (Kings Head Pub on left), turn right signposted Runham, then take second left signposted to Runham Swim site. In half a mile straight across crossroads. Site in half a mile on left, entrance just past row of Leylandii trees.
Visit the Highgate Farm Caravan Park website for further information
Highgate Farm Caravan Park & Campsite