Haveringland is a quiet and secluded country park that offers you the opportunity to invest in a luxury second home that is located in the east of England. The area experiences more sun and the lowest level of rainfall in Britain.
It is a picturesque park that lies within a hundred acres of a forest. Haveringland features 2 well-stocked fishing lakes and it tends to attract people seeking seclusion and solitude. Holidaymakers seem to be attracted to the unique magnetism of Norfolk. Holidaymakers, artists and people seeking an idyllic country environment to enjoy their twilight years have all enjoyed the area.
Norfolk is an unforgettable county where peace and tranquillity are easily found. Many of the park’s residents and holidaymakers enjoy country pursuits including sailing, fishing, horse riding, cycling and bird watching.
Ramblers, photographers and artists have enjoyed the wide vista views across the panoramic north Norfolk coastline. Two popular locations to visit include Brancaster and Burnham Market.
The RSPB salt marsh reserves at Snettisham, Cley and Blakeney are havens for birds watchers who can enjoy these sites all year round. You can see the migratory flocks of North American Geese and rare northern hemisphere birds stopping off to feed on the North Norfolk shorelines. It is a stunning sight to behold in winter as they fly in formation across the clear blue Norfolk skies. You can watch the seal colonies at Blakeney point which is not an experience not to be missed. In Blakeney they caricature the sight seers and holidaymakers in an unforgettable and humorous way.
LOCAL PLACES OF INTEREST
• The beautiful Georgian town of Holt offers a unique shopping experience all year round with its many independent traders, bistros, cafes and shops like Bakers & Larners department store (The Fortnum and Mason of north Norfolk)
• North ‘Poppy Line’ steam railway
• Cromer famous for its lighthouse, fresh crabs and Lifeboat museum
• Sea side resorts like Sheringham, West Runton, Blakeney and Wells next the Sea
• Salt marsh nature walks at Cley next the sea, Marston and Stiffkey
• Golf at Cromer, Sheringham and Brancaster
• National Trust’s Blickling Hall and Felbrigg Hall estates
HOMES FOR SALE
Looking to buy or rent?
• We have Lodges available from just £70,000
Our sub let service can help you cover the cost of your log cabin when you are not using it yourself.
• Caravans – From £15,000 to £46,000
One of the largest selections of new and pre-owned holiday homes in the area. We stock good quality models from the likes of Willerby, Cosalt, Atlas and Omar homes.