Kelling Heath Holiday Park
Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the North Norfolk Coast at Weybourne, Kelling Heath Holiday Park is a great caravan and camping site.
Kelling Heath Holiday Park is set in 250 acres where you can enjoy heathland, various types of woodland, ponds and wetland, a wildflower meadow and panoramic views of the North Norfolk Coastline. They work to preserve the environment of their park so that it is beneficial to wildlife. This way it is great for the wildlife and great for guests to enjoy the wildlife.
There is a network of footpaths around the park that allows guests to experience the unique environment of Kelling Heath at their own pace and leisure. They are great no matter what the season or the time of day.
There are interpretation boards and a range of self-guided walks, cycling trails, an orienteering course and a fitness trail to help guests get the most out of the lovely countryside. They can all be enjoyed at any time of the year.
Kelling Heath Holiday Park offers a seasonal programme of activities and events including dawn chorus walks, nightjar walks, bat walks and fungus forays. Children can enjoy the Acorn Club which involves a range of fun environmental activities and games.
The site is perfect for bring your touring caravan or tent because of its unique setting.
They know that when you stay in a touring caravan or a tent that the quality of facilities on the site is extremely important.
Kelling Heath offers modern fully-equipped amenity building that have free hot showers, washing facilities, individual cubicles for ladies in some of the buildings, toilets and razor points.
They also have luxury caravan holiday homes and lodges for hire.
TOP 10 PLACES TO VISIT CHOSEN BY OUR GUESTS
• North Norfolk Railway – Tickets can be purchased in reception with some exclusive discouonted rates available.
• Cromer Beach and Pier – The famous Seaside Special and Cromer Pier tickets can be booked in reception.
• A trip to see the seals at Blackeney – Group visits can be booked throughout the year.
• Visiting historic Houses – Sandringham and Felbrigg Hall are the closest.
• Crabbing – A favourite with adults and children alike.
• Sheringham town and beach – Maintained much of its old worlde charm and character.
• Shopping in Holt – A beautiful Georgian town in miniature with antique and unusual gift shops.
• Cley Windmill – Dates from the early 18th Century and commands breathtaking views over the salt marshes to Blakeney Point and the sea.
• Sheringham Park – Famous for its vast collection of Rhododendrons and Azaleas.
• The Muckleburgh Collection – Over 120 tanks, guns and vehicles. A chance of enjoying a bumpy coastal ride in an American Garna Goat personnel carrier.
Find out more on the Kelling Heath Holiday Park website below
- Caravan Hire
- Car Parking
- Chalet Hire
- Child Play Area
- Electric Hook-up
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Indoor Pool
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Motor Home Pitches
- Outdoor Pool
- Static Pitches
- Tennis Court
- Tent Pitches
- Tour Caravan Pitches
- Water Hook-up
- Wireless Internet