Castaways Holiday Park
Set in the quiet coastal village of Bacton, Norfolk, Castaways Holiday Park is a compact, friendly, family-run holiday park.
They understand that family holidays are something very special. They aim for extremely high standards throughout their wide range of Caravans and spacious Pine Lodges.
All of the accommodation is fully self-catering with a cooker, grill, fridge, microwave and kettle, and of course a TV with Freeview. Bedding is also supplied including Duvets and Pillows, covers for which can be provided at extra cost or you may bring your own linen.
Most of the accommodations features stunning sea views. There are steps from Castaways Holiday Park directly onto a clean, sandy beach.
Castaways is conveniently situated between Cromer, Great Yarmouth, Norwich and the Norfolk Broads which are all worth visiting. You can find the park off of the B1159 half way between Cromer and Great Yarmouth. Castaways Holiday Park is within easy reach of London and the Midlands by either the A11 or the A47.
Castaways Holiday Park makes a perfect base for discovering Norfolk which has lots of exciting things to see and do.
• Why not go boating or fishing on the famous Norfolk Broads or find a waterside pub and watch the world go by. You can hire boats from Wroxham, located only 11 miles from Castaways.
• Take a nostalgic trip on a steam train from Sherringham to Holt on the North Norfolk Railway or take the Bure Valley Railway from Wroxham to Alysham.
• Spend a day shopping and sightseeing in Norwich or visit the Castle Museum or Norwich Cathedral.
• Go to Great Yarmouth or Newmarket Flat Racing or Fakenham National Hunt Racing. There is also greyhound racing and motor racing at Great Yarmouth Stadium.
• Take the kids crabbing on the Cromer Pier and then go and then enjoy the famous end-of-pier seaside special show.
• Visit Great Yarmouth for all the traditional fun of the seaside and visit the Pleasure Beach.
• Great family day outs include: Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park, The Big Dinosaur Adventure Theme Park, Banham Zoo and Pensthorpe Trust Nature Park.
• There are many museums, castles and English Heritage Sites to explore and worth a visit are: Sandringham House, Blickling Hall, Felbrigg Hall, Letheringsett Watermill and Mundersley Maritime Museum.
When you are done discovering all that Norfolk has to offer you can unwind at the park’s Jolly Roger Bar which has plenty of organised games and entertainment to keep both children and adults amused including “Play Your Cards Right”, Wii nights and the “Great Bacton Boat Race”.
They are sure that guests no matter what their age will enjoy the site. Castaways Holiday Park offer good value holidays and great hospitality which makes them an ideal choice.
More info on the Castaways Holiday Park website
Castaways Holiday Park
- Adults Only
- Beach Location
- Caravan Hire
- Car Parking
- Chalet Hire
- Child Play Area
- Cycle Hire
- Dogs allowed
- Electric Shaver Point
- Fishing Available
- Food Shop
- Games Room
- Gas Cylinder Available
- Golf Course
- Licensed Club - Pub
- Static Pitches
- Wheelchair Access